Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chinese United Art Store [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Luvian

Would she be interested in sprites? I can offer a Shadow Sprite and an Ice Sprite for a starting offer.
@Luvian

Would she be interested in sprites? I can offer a Shadow Sprite and an Ice Sprite for a starting offer.
@Autoresponder

She accept ur offer, but u probably need to wait till July to get ur art. she only do one commission of that kind each month and there is one pending on June already. Also u'll need to pay one of the sprite now, she prefer Ice sprite tho.
@Autoresponder

She accept ur offer, but u probably need to wait till July to get ur art. she only do one commission of that kind each month and there is one pending on June already. Also u'll need to pay one of the sprite now, she prefer Ice sprite tho.
finbannermerged_zps66d60436.png
@Tanagwal

For Nekopuoo's #1, the price would be around 250g depending on the difficalty.
@Tanagwal

For Nekopuoo's #1, the price would be around 250g depending on the difficalty.
@Luvian

Alright! That's fine with me! :D

Should I send it to her, or should I send it to you?
@Luvian

Alright! That's fine with me! :D

Should I send it to her, or should I send it to you?
@Autoresponder
Thanks for the support! To me please :)
@Autoresponder
Thanks for the support! To me please :)
@luvian

could I be on the pinglist for Mianma2011 and anrextt? :)
@luvian

could I be on the pinglist for Mianma2011 and anrextt? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Luvian

I would like to ask Caja if they would be able to do a fullbody drawing like style #2 of my OC http://i.imgur.com/5vsBHSI.png

I can pay extra if the clothing is very complicated for them
@Luvian

I would like to ask Caja if they would be able to do a fullbody drawing like style #2 of my OC http://i.imgur.com/5vsBHSI.png

I can pay extra if the clothing is very complicated for them
uqmUx0x.png
@lome

Of course, thanks for the support :)
@lome

Of course, thanks for the support :)
@Neveraahk

He require 70kt for the full body art of that girl, is that ok for u? U can send me ur payment if that's a deal :)
@Neveraahk

He require 70kt for the full body art of that girl, is that ok for u? U can send me ur payment if that's a deal :)
@Luvian hi there! i changed my name from theplastics to Heathers so please update the lists with me in it when you have time. thank you! :3
@Luvian hi there! i changed my name from theplastics to Heathers so please update the lists with me in it when you have time. thank you! :3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10