Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Recalcitrant Coding Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
aoUsLYH.png
aoUsLYH.png
aoUsLYH.png
aoUsLYH.png
@Recalcitrance

I'd love for you to do a dragon bio format for me ~ the simple one looks nice, but what might the fancier one include? :3
@Recalcitrance

I'd love for you to do a dragon bio format for me ~ the simple one looks nice, but what might the fancier one include? :3
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@FoenixieFae

(Nice name btw)
I'm currently working on a masterlist for all the graphics, banners, pictures, etc. that you can choose, but that won't be up until sometime next week. u m u

I can, however, say that without a doubt it will be customized for your needs. I'll be working on it in one of my own dragon's bios and as I go along I'll ask you for what you want in it and where you want certain things to be placed. 100% what you want, if it's within my coding capabilities, and if it isn't extremely long (you can get really long, but there is always a point. But don't worry, 90% of people don't even think of writing that much information anyway).

With a Simple one, I can work on it (and depending on how quickly you respond to PMs), and have it done within a few hours at most. A Fancy bio would take about a day and half to do completely.

I hope this helped!
o v o

(Make sure to check out Upstart's shop ((located on the first page)) if you ever need some help writing up dragon bios and/or clan lore)
@FoenixieFae

(Nice name btw)
I'm currently working on a masterlist for all the graphics, banners, pictures, etc. that you can choose, but that won't be up until sometime next week. u m u

I can, however, say that without a doubt it will be customized for your needs. I'll be working on it in one of my own dragon's bios and as I go along I'll ask you for what you want in it and where you want certain things to be placed. 100% what you want, if it's within my coding capabilities, and if it isn't extremely long (you can get really long, but there is always a point. But don't worry, 90% of people don't even think of writing that much information anyway).

With a Simple one, I can work on it (and depending on how quickly you respond to PMs), and have it done within a few hours at most. A Fancy bio would take about a day and half to do completely.

I hope this helped!
o v o

(Make sure to check out Upstart's shop ((located on the first page)) if you ever need some help writing up dragon bios and/or clan lore)
aoUsLYH.png
@Recalcitrance
Hello! :O I'm loving the formats you've written out! Could you keep me pinged for future updates? I would definitely be interested in a Fancy Dragon Bio ;>
@Recalcitrance
Hello! :O I'm loving the formats you've written out! Could you keep me pinged for future updates? I would definitely be interested in a Fancy Dragon Bio ;>
LOOKING FOR: A female Sky/Sky/Sky with Earth eyes! PM me if you're looking to sell!
@Cielivee

Sure thing! I'll add you to the ping list right away!

o v o
Thanks for taking an interest in my shop!
@Cielivee

Sure thing! I'll add you to the ping list right away!

o v o
Thanks for taking an interest in my shop!
aoUsLYH.png
@Recalcitrance
Hello! Me again! I would like to proceed with buying that Fancy Dragon Bio from you C:
@Recalcitrance
Hello! Me again! I would like to proceed with buying that Fancy Dragon Bio from you C:
LOOKING FOR: A female Sky/Sky/Sky with Earth eyes! PM me if you're looking to sell!
@Cielivee

Want me to take you off the pinglist or keep you there in case something changes in the future?

And sure thing! I'm more than happy to code some stuff! PM me the form or submit it here in the forums, and I'll PM you and we can sort through what you need in specifics.

o v o
@Cielivee

Want me to take you off the pinglist or keep you there in case something changes in the future?

And sure thing! I'm more than happy to code some stuff! PM me the form or submit it here in the forums, and I'll PM you and we can sort through what you need in specifics.

o v o
aoUsLYH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21