Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Festival Artshop (Open)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
@Traumtaenzer - Are you willing to draw an OC character that doesn't have artwork drawn of them yet? I have references for things like hair/clothing, and can be very descriptive if you need me to be.
@Traumtaenzer - Are you willing to draw an OC character that doesn't have artwork drawn of them yet? I have references for things like hair/clothing, and can be very descriptive if you need me to be.
H5mMPK3.png
@Killuna I am gladly taking the baldwin skins as payment. if possible 3 of one kind would be the best for me. i dont mind which one of the both, since i am collecting 3 skinsets in total (at least this is my goal).
Edit: I actually stated on front page i dont do designs, but i need the skins for now so this is a 1 time exception since you can provide some actual references.

@Enoch Alright, approved :)

@KitsumiMahon Most likely not for fest stuff since it will take more time than the others. I would be willing to do it as a paypal slot comission though.

@Fluffesu if you need/want you can take a second slot, or even a paypal slot. If i see there are so far 4 Fest slots and 3 Paypal slots still aviable.

Overall Note: I am editing the slots on the first post now, so there is an overview on that.
@Killuna I am gladly taking the baldwin skins as payment. if possible 3 of one kind would be the best for me. i dont mind which one of the both, since i am collecting 3 skinsets in total (at least this is my goal).
Edit: I actually stated on front page i dont do designs, but i need the skins for now so this is a 1 time exception since you can provide some actual references.

@Enoch Alright, approved :)

@KitsumiMahon Most likely not for fest stuff since it will take more time than the others. I would be willing to do it as a paypal slot comission though.

@Fluffesu if you need/want you can take a second slot, or even a paypal slot. If i see there are so far 4 Fest slots and 3 Paypal slots still aviable.

Overall Note: I am editing the slots on the first post now, so there is an overview on that.
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer

Dragon/Ref link: My baby, Xil :: Full profile
Comission type: Human
Dragon/Character Name: Xilarn
Additional Notes: Alright, so if at all possible, I'd like you to forgo his clothes and make the side of his neck visible so that his currently refless tattoo can be seen. You're welcome to take artistic liberties, but it's basically a few burnt leaves in this color dancing down the side of his neck. He has many other art refs near the bottom of his profile, though again, none of them show his tat, so I'd really like it to be seen! I'd happily pay however much extra you need. He also has a scar on his cheek from this scratch. If any of his shoulder happens to be seen, he has three little gems on each.
Payment Method: Fest currency
@Traumtaenzer

Dragon/Ref link: My baby, Xil :: Full profile
Comission type: Human
Dragon/Character Name: Xilarn
Additional Notes: Alright, so if at all possible, I'd like you to forgo his clothes and make the side of his neck visible so that his currently refless tattoo can be seen. You're welcome to take artistic liberties, but it's basically a few burnt leaves in this color dancing down the side of his neck. He has many other art refs near the bottom of his profile, though again, none of them show his tat, so I'd really like it to be seen! I'd happily pay however much extra you need. He also has a scar on his cheek from this scratch. If any of his shoulder happens to be seen, he has three little gems on each.
@Traumtaenzer
Dragon/Ref link: http://sta.sh/0aog1r4ytod
Comission type: Canine?
Dragon/Character Name: Skylar
Additional Notes: N/A?
@Traumtaenzer
Dragon/Ref link: http://sta.sh/0aog1r4ytod
Comission type: Canine?
Dragon/Character Name: Skylar
Additional Notes: N/A?
@Traumtaenzer Right now I have 2 of each and I will probably get a third one of one of them tomorrow morning. ^^
I know you do not, that is why I chose a dragon that has references outside of FR (it is actually the same character, she just looks slightly different here to fit the dragon look).
@Traumtaenzer Right now I have 2 of each and I will probably get a third one of one of them tomorrow morning. ^^
I know you do not, that is why I chose a dragon that has references outside of FR (it is actually the same character, she just looks slightly different here to fit the dragon look).
CgtyAYW.png
@Traumtaenzer

Just make sure to let me know which skins you want! It doesn't matter to me which ones they are (no Baldwin skins, though, as stated), so you get freedom of choice!
@Traumtaenzer

Just make sure to let me know which skins you want! It doesn't matter to me which ones they are (no Baldwin skins, though, as stated), so you get freedom of choice!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Traumtaenzer Hooo boyy!! Are these still open? Could I get two human headshots?
Refs: http://sta.sh/22fril1bdj82

I'll be paying in festival chests and currency!
@Traumtaenzer Hooo boyy!! Are these still open? Could I get two human headshots?
Refs: http://sta.sh/22fril1bdj82

I'll be paying in festival chests and currency!
@Azure No worries. I will just sort everything out and then poke you for the skins via pm.
@WhiteMantis Yes they are still open, lol!
Do you want them as a pair or as 2 seperate ones, depending on which it will be one or 2 slots i need to put you on.
@Azure No worries. I will just sort everything out and then poke you for the skins via pm.
@WhiteMantis Yes they are still open, lol!
Do you want them as a pair or as 2 seperate ones, depending on which it will be one or 2 slots i need to put you on.
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer Pair would be amazing! Some friendly interaction!
How many chests do you need?
@Traumtaenzer Pair would be amazing! Some friendly interaction!
How many chests do you need?
@Traumtaenzer

May I claim a slot?

Dragon/ref: Junyi
Commission type: Human
Dragon/Character name: Junyi
Additional Notes: He's chinese. You can pull his hair into a bun or ponytail if you wish.
@Traumtaenzer

May I claim a slot?

Dragon/ref: Junyi
Commission type: Human
Dragon/Character name: Junyi
Additional Notes: He's chinese. You can pull his hair into a bun or ponytail if you wish.
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63