Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dier Drawings~ [On Hold] USD Only
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53
@Aehdncl Hi there~ Art pick-up for you! So sorry for the extra long wait... the phone launch added a ton of extra work to the company :'D Here's the bio sized artwork of Tohri! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes! [img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/mylene_ying/Tohri_sized_zpscvs6dc1h.png[/img] @Apollomi Art ping! <3
@Aehdncl

Hi there~ Art pick-up for you! So sorry for the extra long wait... the phone launch added a ton of extra work to the company :'D

Here's the bio sized artwork of Tohri! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes!

Tohri_sized_zpscvs6dc1h.png

@Apollomi Art ping! <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre Hey! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LOOK AT THAT! So gorge <3
@Dierdre Hey! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LOOK AT THAT! So gorge <3
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
@Apollomi

Aww~ Thank you for liking it *w*
He's not my design... not sure if you've heard of Hatoful Boyfriend? But I really had fun drawing him~

*rolls around the thread*

One down, three more to go! I can do this!! May your wait be short :'D
@Apollomi

Aww~ Thank you for liking it *w*
He's not my design... not sure if you've heard of Hatoful Boyfriend? But I really had fun drawing him~

*rolls around the thread*

One down, three more to go! I can do this!! May your wait be short :'D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre I havent, but I was getting Diedera from Naruto vibes, looks so good though ^_^
@Dierdre I havent, but I was getting Diedera from Naruto vibes, looks so good though ^_^
@Dierdre hello! could i be added to your pinglist please? your work is wonderful!!
@Dierdre hello! could i be added to your pinglist please? your work is wonderful!!
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@Apollomi - EEEE!!! I haven't been able to shake off the feeling that I've seen him somewhere before~ Good point, and I really liked the poor dude and his name. Art is an explosion! xD

@ancelstierre - Done, thank you so much for liking the art *w*
@Apollomi - EEEE!!! I haven't been able to shake off the feeling that I've seen him somewhere before~ Good point, and I really liked the poor dude and his name. Art is an explosion! xD

@ancelstierre - Done, thank you so much for liking the art *w*
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre YES IT IS RIGHT!? I went to con in October last year as him.. I was like OUO the entire time x'D
@Dierdre YES IT IS RIGHT!? I went to con in October last year as him.. I was like OUO the entire time x'D
@dierdre
Hey there! I'd love to be added to your pinglist! :^0
@dierdre
Hey there! I'd love to be added to your pinglist! :^0
@Dierdre
Please add me and my friend @Jazz to your pinglist!
@Dierdre
Please add me and my friend @Jazz to your pinglist!
@BaraBear - Hi! What a magnificent username you have there <3 Thank you for your interest, and you're on the list!

@Micheru - Thank you for you and your friend's interest! Both of you are on the list~ :)
@BaraBear - Hi! What a magnificent username you have there <3 Thank you for your interest, and you're on the list!

@Micheru - Thank you for you and your friend's interest! Both of you are on the list~ :)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53