Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Shoppe of the Labyrinth ~ open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zesu hmmm....I'd like maybe a light blue or green color to contrast Roxy, but for text maybe purple? I love cool colors but I would say do what you think is pretty!
@Zesu hmmm....I'd like maybe a light blue or green color to contrast Roxy, but for text maybe purple? I love cool colors but I would say do what you think is pretty!
LIsvgUw.png
@thedolorosa, ok I think I see a colour scheme: Lighter tones of blue & green from her wings, and then a really deep purple for text?

Also did you want the text to read "Roxy" or something else? And any font style preferred?
(And just because my brain is a bit fuzzy, youdid want Roxy herself on the banner?)
@thedolorosa, ok I think I see a colour scheme: Lighter tones of blue & green from her wings, and then a really deep purple for text?

Also did you want the text to read "Roxy" or something else? And any font style preferred?
(And just because my brain is a bit fuzzy, youdid want Roxy herself on the banner?)
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
@zesu

it's cool ^^
I can wait!

Without scrolling if possible! I wasn't expecting anything too big/long, just a short banner of sorts.
@zesu

it's cool ^^
I can wait!

Without scrolling if possible! I wasn't expecting anything too big/long, just a short banner of sorts.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart, that was the size I was working on, but then I thought I should ask ^^
@SirLeafheart, that was the size I was working on, but then I thought I should ask ^^
@Zesu yes, I did want her on the banner! But could it read "The Dolorosa"? Thanks! :)
@Zesu yes, I did want her on the banner! But could it read "The Dolorosa"? Thanks! :)
LIsvgUw.png
LIsvgUw.png
@Zesu

My goodness, you make beautiful graphics! I love the style! I was wondering if you do links/multiple links in your graphics?
@Zesu

My goodness, you make beautiful graphics! I love the style! I was wondering if you do links/multiple links in your graphics?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@SirLeafheart:

SirLeafHeart_Profile_V2_zpsvrzioxui.png

Is this close to what you were picturing?

@thedolorosa, can do!

@Sesshin, why thank you! ^__^
I actually never have made one, so I whipped up a quick one using an existing graphic I had:
@SirLeafheart:

SirLeafHeart_Profile_V2_zpsvrzioxui.png

Is this close to what you were picturing?

@thedolorosa, can do!

@Sesshin, why thank you! ^__^
I actually never have made one, so I whipped up a quick one using an existing graphic I had:
@Zesu
Ooooh! Can I order a banner for my hatchery?
Incantesemo Arcano Hatchery with 12k Everyday in smaller font. Its star/magic themed (the link's in my sig if you want to take a look).
Let me know if you have any questions~
@Zesu
Ooooh! Can I order a banner for my hatchery?
Incantesemo Arcano Hatchery with 12k Everyday in smaller font. Its star/magic themed (the link's in my sig if you want to take a look).
Let me know if you have any questions~
@thedolorosa

TheDolorosa_Roxy_Sig_zps91n43bex.png
Do you like the size/placement of Roxy? Anything need to be changed?

@Asilas Yes you may! Just so I am clear (brain is fuzzy today), you do want a big 500x250 banner, not a sig sized one?

And would you like me to stick with purples and pinks for the colour?And you would still like some stars on it?

Thank you for stopping in ^__^
@thedolorosa

TheDolorosa_Roxy_Sig_zps91n43bex.png
Do you like the size/placement of Roxy? Anything need to be changed?

@Asilas Yes you may! Just so I am clear (brain is fuzzy today), you do want a big 500x250 banner, not a sig sized one?

And would you like me to stick with purples and pinks for the colour?And you would still like some stars on it?

Thank you for stopping in ^__^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9