Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Song's Writing Shoppe - - - 2/3
1 2 3 4 5
Hey there! I'm here to offer my writing services in exchange for treasure and gems. I'm willing to write various things for your dragons. That one dragon you don't have a personality for? Check. Some lair lore? Check. A short story about your dragons? Check. I've got everything I can do listed below, so please take a look through. I hope I can provide the writing you need! [b]- - Writing Type 1: Dragon Biography - -[/b] I can write your dragon a biography for its page :). It will include personality and history if you give me one or two small details. Please fill out this form if you'd like to request one. 9k treasure is my price, or 18 Gems. ScreenName: Dragon's Pic: Dragon's Name: One Personality Trait: Do you want anything specific for the history?: [b]- - Writing Type 2: Short Story (1 Dragon) - -[/b] I enjoy writing short stories, so if you want to request one, I will write it for one of your dragons! It's 20k or 40 Gems. It'll be typed in a document, and will be a minimum of three pages long. Please fill out the form below if you'd like this. I can write it about anything for your dragon that you want it to be about [i]except [/i]romance, because I don't write that very well. Please specify what you want it written about in the Extras section of the form :) ScreenName: Dragon's Pic: Dragon's Name: Personality: History - even a few words is enough: Extras: [b]- - Writing Type 3: Clan Lore - -[/b] Having trouble figuring out your clan's past? No problem, I've got it covered. If you want, I can write your clan a description/clan lore. This will basically be the history of the clan and its special characteristics. It's 10k for an average length of 300 words, 15k for an average length of 600-700 words, and 20k for an average length of 1000+ words. It can also be 20 gems, 30 gems, or 40 gems. Please fill out the form for this if you're interested! If you have anything in particular that you want me to put in, please just put it in the Extras section. ScreenName: Clan's Name: Extras: Length Wanted, if any in particular: [center][b] - - - [/b][/center] I'll be starting with these types of writing and may add more as I go along. Once my list is full, feel free to ask to be added to a ping list and it'll be first-come first-serve when spots open up again. [center][b]- - Pinglist - -[/b][/center] None so far. [b]- - Current Requsts - -[/b] 1. Deadprem 2. BloodyAngel12 3. [b]- - Item Wishlist - -[/b] You can also pay with these items if you want, because I am desperately looking for them right now. [center][item=secondary gene: shimmer] [item=crimson silk scarf][/center]
Hey there! I'm here to offer my writing services in exchange for treasure and gems. I'm willing to write various things for your dragons. That one dragon you don't have a personality for? Check. Some lair lore? Check. A short story about your dragons? Check.
I've got everything I can do listed below, so please take a look through. I hope I can provide the writing you need!

- - Writing Type 1: Dragon Biography - -
I can write your dragon a biography for its page :). It will include personality and history if you give me one or two small details. Please fill out this form if you'd like to request one. 9k treasure is my price, or 18 Gems.

ScreenName:
Dragon's Pic:
Dragon's Name:
One Personality Trait:
Do you want anything specific for the history?:

- - Writing Type 2: Short Story (1 Dragon) - -
I enjoy writing short stories, so if you want to request one, I will write it for one of your dragons! It's 20k or 40 Gems. It'll be typed in a document, and will be a minimum of three pages long. Please fill out the form below if you'd like this. I can write it about anything for your dragon that you want it to be about except romance, because I don't write that very well. Please specify what you want it written about in the Extras section of the form :)

ScreenName:
Dragon's Pic:
Dragon's Name:
Personality:
History - even a few words is enough:
Extras:

- - Writing Type 3: Clan Lore - -
Having trouble figuring out your clan's past? No problem, I've got it covered. If you want, I can write your clan a description/clan lore. This will basically be the history of the clan and its special characteristics. It's 10k for an average length of 300 words, 15k for an average length of 600-700 words, and 20k for an average length of 1000+ words. It can also be 20 gems, 30 gems, or 40 gems. Please fill out the form for this if you're interested! If you have anything in particular that you want me to put in, please just put it in the Extras section.

ScreenName:
Clan's Name:
Extras:
Length Wanted, if any in particular:
- - -

I'll be starting with these types of writing and may add more as I go along. Once my list is full, feel free to ask to be added to a ping list and it'll be first-come first-serve when spots open up again.
- - Pinglist - -
None so far.

- - Current Requsts - -
1. Deadprem
2. BloodyAngel12

- - Item Wishlist - -
You can also pay with these items if you want, because I am desperately looking for them right now.
Secondary Gene: Shimmer Crimson Silk Scarf
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Bump.
Bump.
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong I would love to take a slot for a short story! ScreenName: Kendrell Dragon's Pic: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11340721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113408/11340721_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Nark Personality: She a confident and proud fighter, who has a habit of going quite sarcastic every now and then, and easily gets aggressive. Considering this, she is a relatively nice dragon to know. History - even a few words is enough: She's one of the newer members of the Sharktooth clan, and was born and raised in plaguelands. She currently acts as the main fighter and protector for her clan. Extras: I would love if you could write something about her facing up against an Emperor! Other than that I have nothing specific in mind though, so go crazy. If you need anymore information she has more info on her in her dragon bio c:
@Hurricanesong
I would love to take a slot for a short story!

ScreenName: Kendrell
Dragon's Pic:
11340721_350.png

Dragon's Name: Nark
Personality: She a confident and proud fighter, who has a habit of going quite sarcastic every now and then, and easily gets aggressive. Considering this, she is a relatively nice dragon to know.
History - even a few words is enough: She's one of the newer members of the Sharktooth clan, and was born and raised in plaguelands. She currently acts as the main fighter and protector for her clan.
Extras: I would love if you could write something about her facing up against an Emperor! Other than that I have nothing specific in mind though, so go crazy. If you need anymore information she has more info on her in her dragon bio c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell
All right, I'll get to work on that! I'll post it as soon as possible. She seems like an interesting character to write about. (She's also just an amazing dragon!)
@Kendrell
All right, I'll get to work on that! I'll post it as soon as possible. She seems like an interesting character to write about. (She's also just an amazing dragon!)
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong
Awesome, and thank you so much! c: Do you want me to send payment now or later??
@Hurricanesong
Awesome, and thank you so much! c: Do you want me to send payment now or later??
LKzi7uW.png
@Kendrell
You don't need to send it until I've posted the story here. :)
@Kendrell
You don't need to send it until I've posted the story here. :)
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong
Okie dokie, I can't wait to see what you'll write up for her c:
@Hurricanesong
Okie dokie, I can't wait to see what you'll write up for her c:
LKzi7uW.png
Just bumping this while I work on that story ;)
Just bumping this while I work on that story ;)
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@kendrell
Your story is going well so far. :) I hope to finish it fairly soon.
@kendrell
Your story is going well so far. :) I hope to finish it fairly soon.
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong
Ahh awesome, thank you for the update *v*
@Hurricanesong
Ahh awesome, thank you for the update *v*
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 3 4 5