Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~*~*PUPS COMMISSIONS*~*~{CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! This is my first time doing commissions, though I'm really excited! I do mostly anything but I am best at and most comfortable with: [indent][b][size=4]Humans/monsters Gijinkas Badges Anthros/Furries Animal/Feral and Dragons[/size][/b][/indent] I [b]will[/b] do both NSFW and Gore, however those will probably cost extra and will take a bit longer to draw (PM me if you're interested) [center][b]I WILL GENERALLY DO UPPER BODY UNLESS YOU SPECIFY THAT YOU WANT A FULLBODY[/b][/center] [size=4]These are the slots! First to ping gets the slot! [indent]1. 2. 3. [/size] [/indent] [size=4]!!! [b]FOR MORE EXAMPLES[/b] (with more diversity) follow[url=http://huhangel.tumblr.com/tagged/sfw] this[/url] link![/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2b0a0aa58446393e3338e23ae602e966/tumblr_nn8le7JPmZ1t6vhuoo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/de35cae8d8384581cd5cf30881c40f60/tumblr_nn8le7JPmZ1t6vhuoo2_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/2256534fdae590a08c108873c4bf3f52/tumblr_nmix75zpbw1t6vhuoo1_540.png[/img] [b]The prices are 10k-50k depending on difficulty, apparel, accents, skins, etc.[/b] [b]I WILL ALSO ACCEPT ALTERNATE PAYMENT!! such as [indent]Filigree Armor (except GOLD) Skins (Especially on Wildclaws, Nocturnes, Coatls, and Faes) As well as $5-$10 (Being a student is hard) [/indent] [/b] I'm a student, so I spend most of my time at the school! I apologize in advance if the drawings take a bit longer than expected to finish!
Hello!

This is my first time doing commissions, though I'm really excited!

I do mostly anything but I am best at and most comfortable with:
Humans/monsters
Gijinkas
Badges
Anthros/Furries
Animal/Feral
and Dragons

I will do both NSFW and Gore, however those will probably cost extra and will take a bit longer to draw (PM me if you're interested)
I WILL GENERALLY DO UPPER BODY UNLESS YOU SPECIFY THAT YOU WANT A FULLBODY

These are the slots!
First to ping gets the slot!
!!! FOR MORE EXAMPLES (with more diversity) follow this link!
tumblr_nn8le7JPmZ1t6vhuoo1_540.png
tumblr_nn8le7JPmZ1t6vhuoo2_540.png
tumblr_nmix75zpbw1t6vhuoo1_540.png

The prices are 10k-50k depending on difficulty, apparel, accents, skins, etc.
I WILL ALSO ACCEPT ALTERNATE PAYMENT!!
such as
Filigree Armor (except GOLD)
Skins (Especially on Wildclaws, Nocturnes, Coatls, and Faes)
As well as $5-$10 (Being a student is hard)

I'm a student, so I spend most of my time at the school! I apologize in advance if the drawings take a bit longer than expected to finish!
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
FINISHED COMMISSIONS
heypercy - here
sky665 - here
captainkitten - here
gatorguts - here and here
Lumin
Kendrell

Ping list:
Lumin
Kendrell
muxh
FINISHED COMMISSIONS
heypercy - here
sky665 - here
captainkitten - here
gatorguts - here and here
Lumin
Kendrell

Ping list:
Lumin
Kendrell
muxh
@pukepup Do you have any examples of your anthro work?
@pukepup Do you have any examples of your anthro work?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@randomthings123 there are some examples here, although there are some triggerwarning things in that tag such as gore, blood, and emetophobia

I have a very changeable art style generally. Is there anything is specific you want done?
@randomthings123 there are some examples here, although there are some triggerwarning things in that tag such as gore, blood, and emetophobia

I have a very changeable art style generally. Is there anything is specific you want done?
@Pukepup these are lovely!! could i get an idea of what it would cost for this gal? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10830901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108310/10830901_350.png[/img] [/url] also, out of curiosity mostly, is designing gijinkas something you're willing to do? i hope you don't mind me asking!!
@Pukepup these are lovely!! could i get an idea of what it would cost for this gal? c:

10830901_350.png

also, out of curiosity mostly, is designing gijinkas something you're willing to do? i hope you don't mind me asking!!
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@heypercy I'd probably say about 20-30k but I'm willing to negotiate!! ^^
and yes!! I'm perfectly fine with designing gijinkas! If you give me an outline of what you want your character to look like, and a bit of their character background I can easily do it! (although it might not look exactly how you envisioned it lol!)
@heypercy I'd probably say about 20-30k but I'm willing to negotiate!! ^^
and yes!! I'm perfectly fine with designing gijinkas! If you give me an outline of what you want your character to look like, and a bit of their character background I can easily do it! (although it might not look exactly how you envisioned it lol!)
@Pukepup in that case, could i grab a slot? 20-30k works with me! :^)

as for the gijinka, i'm still trying to decide who i want gijinka'd most orz but i'll definitely be stopping by again when i figure it out!! (& no worries, i'm not particularly picky :u)
@Pukepup in that case, could i grab a slot? 20-30k works with me! :^)

as for the gijinka, i'm still trying to decide who i want gijinka'd most orz but i'll definitely be stopping by again when i figure it out!! (& no worries, i'm not particularly picky :u)
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@heypercy thank you!! :D I'll ping you when it's finished!!!!!
and yes!! (i have a feeling i won't be too busy, but i like it that way! don't hesitate to stop by again)
@heypercy thank you!! :D I'll ping you when it's finished!!!!!
and yes!! (i have a feeling i won't be too busy, but i like it that way! don't hesitate to stop by again)
@Pukepup

Ooh can you do two characters per image? I'd like to get two guys from this group drawn if I can! (you can pick) Let me know what the price would be if that's okay!
@Pukepup

Ooh can you do two characters per image? I'd like to get two guys from this group drawn if I can! (you can pick) Let me know what the price would be if that's okay!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@sky665 OOOhhh definately!!! WOaW those are some really cute characters, i'm going to have lots of fun :D
I think that would be around 30k? would that be good? I can lower it to 20k tho, I'm really not that picky.
You should expect it done within a day or two! and I'll ping you ^^
@sky665 OOOhhh definately!!! WOaW those are some really cute characters, i'm going to have lots of fun :D
I think that would be around 30k? would that be good? I can lower it to 20k tho, I'm really not that picky.
You should expect it done within a day or two! and I'll ping you ^^
1 2 3 4 5