Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoritosCanada Draws (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DoritosCanada I'd love to grab a slot! I'll edit in the form in just a moment, just wanted to make sure I had the spot ;v;

commission type: full body, full render
references: ref 1
ref 2 ( though note he doesn't have the feather earring on his right side even though it's shown here )
ref 3
full view of his tattoos here
ref w/ weapon
personality: So Nemesis is a magical boy, but is generally pretty sarcastic and aggressive with how he goes about things. He's overly confident a lot of the time and treats most of his friends with a very dry and biting attitude of sarcasm. He thinks very highly of himself and isn't particularly shy about showing it. But even though he gives his friends a hard time occasionally he is an overall laid back person and willing to do most anything, although not without a bit of complaint for show.
notes: He's transgender, so just keep in mind not to draw his clothes too tight to his body because he doesn't want any kind of curves to show. Also, he's only 16 so his features will look a bit younger. And if you draw him with his sword, some sort of purple smoke or something around it would be awesome, because it uses poison elements in it.

Thank you very much!
@DoritosCanada I'd love to grab a slot! I'll edit in the form in just a moment, just wanted to make sure I had the spot ;v;

commission type: full body, full render
references: ref 1
ref 2 ( though note he doesn't have the feather earring on his right side even though it's shown here )
ref 3
full view of his tattoos here
ref w/ weapon
personality: So Nemesis is a magical boy, but is generally pretty sarcastic and aggressive with how he goes about things. He's overly confident a lot of the time and treats most of his friends with a very dry and biting attitude of sarcasm. He thinks very highly of himself and isn't particularly shy about showing it. But even though he gives his friends a hard time occasionally he is an overall laid back person and willing to do most anything, although not without a bit of complaint for show.
notes: He's transgender, so just keep in mind not to draw his clothes too tight to his body because he doesn't want any kind of curves to show. Also, he's only 16 so his features will look a bit younger. And if you draw him with his sword, some sort of purple smoke or something around it would be awesome, because it uses poison elements in it.

Thank you very much!
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
@DoritosCanada
nabbing a chibi slot
just pinging b4 filling it out 2 claim ovo
@DoritosCanada
nabbing a chibi slot
just pinging b4 filling it out 2 claim ovo
@DoritosCanada

Wondering if I could get on the pinglist ;u;
@DoritosCanada

Wondering if I could get on the pinglist ;u;
@Comprachicos

do you want to be put on my wait list as well or just ping?
@Comprachicos

do you want to be put on my wait list as well or just ping?
@DoritosCanada Any is fine by me, maybe if I fill the commission info and you decide?
@DoritosCanada Any is fine by me, maybe if I fill the commission info and you decide?
@DoritosCanada

Would you be up to a full body picture with just a headshot for a ref? I dont think he would be all to hard as i do have something simple in mind and from the shoulders down (save for wings) there are no major defining features or accents.

if you are willing could you add me to your ping list?
@DoritosCanada

Would you be up to a full body picture with just a headshot for a ref? I dont think he would be all to hard as i do have something simple in mind and from the shoulders down (save for wings) there are no major defining features or accents.

if you are willing could you add me to your ping list?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Comprachicos @Azuri

commission slots are open! make sure to fill out the order form!
@Comprachicos @Azuri

commission slots are open! make sure to fill out the order form!
@doritoscanada
commission type: full body full render
references: https://charahub.com/character/507713/Nakolyi
personality: See charahub above
notes: The Wings are dappled like a Vanner horse
Hopefully i will get a ref of full body in before you start, would it be possible to have you ping me before you do? this way i can either Provide more pictures or i can do text
@doritoscanada
commission type: full body full render
references: https://charahub.com/character/507713/Nakolyi
personality: See charahub above
notes: The Wings are dappled like a Vanner horse
Hopefully i will get a ref of full body in before you start, would it be possible to have you ping me before you do? this way i can either Provide more pictures or i can do text
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@doritoscanada
commission type: bust full render
references: here's his deviantart folder
personality: dorky and a trickster, likes to annoy people but he's actually a loyal friend.
notes: he's a fancharacter, just in case
@doritoscanada
commission type: bust full render
references: here's his deviantart folder
personality: dorky and a trickster, likes to annoy people but he's actually a loyal friend.
notes: he's a fancharacter, just in case
@doritoscanada
commission type: full body, flat
references: here's her fullbody ref
here's a headshot of her to get a better ref of her hair.
personality: She's a pretty rich and kind lady who loves going out a lot and has an obsession with roses. She's usually very nosy and is stubborn-headed as well, but overall she's just a caring and loyal girl.
notes: You can draw the hat on her if you want but it really isn't necessary. ^^" Thank you ;3;
@doritoscanada
commission type: full body, flat
references: here's her fullbody ref
here's a headshot of her to get a better ref of her hair.
personality: She's a pretty rich and kind lady who loves going out a lot and has an obsession with roses. She's usually very nosy and is stubborn-headed as well, but overall she's just a caring and loyal girl.
notes: You can draw the hat on her if you want but it really isn't necessary. ^^" Thank you ;3;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8