Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On hiatus permanantly
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@SummerStorm

Apologies, I actually meant to request a colored piece. OTL If it included the energy/smoke, would that still make it 50k T extra for the complicated mask or a bit more on top for it as well?
@SummerStorm

Apologies, I actually meant to request a colored piece. OTL If it included the energy/smoke, would that still make it 50k T extra for the complicated mask or a bit more on top for it as well?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska oh! Well then your total would be 400kt with smoke and mask included. ^^
@Araaska oh! Well then your total would be 400kt with smoke and mask included. ^^
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@SummerStorm Hello! Do you have a pinglist? If so please add me to it, your work is lovely!

Edit: Or, are you still open for slots?
@SummerStorm Hello! Do you have a pinglist? If so please add me to it, your work is lovely!

Edit: Or, are you still open for slots?
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm can do! ^^ thanks
@StygianForm can do! ^^ thanks
@SummerStorm

Ffffs, fantastic! I have been wanting to commission you for a while now, ahaha. ;; Sending the payment along!

@SummerStorm

Ffffs, fantastic! I have been wanting to commission you for a while now, ahaha. ;; Sending the payment along!

40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
[center][img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/1a838e93a582ea0612da8de120ce2f02/tumblr_o45xmlJEHb1r1t52lo1_500.png[/img] Completed a portrait for @Stannum ! 8D So glad to finally have a proper Imp example![/center]
tumblr_o45xmlJEHb1r1t52lo1_500.png
Completed a portrait for @Stannum ! 8D
So glad to finally have a proper Imp example!
@SummerStorm you have my undying gratitude. Thank you so much, your art is wonderful and I will definitely be back!

@PhoenixMiko lookie here! :D
@SummerStorm you have my undying gratitude. Thank you so much, your art is wonderful and I will definitely be back!

@PhoenixMiko lookie here! :D
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@SummerStorm My friend, Leetah43 on here, colored that amazing image you drew up. What do you think? :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/PDc4gSc.png[/img]
@SummerStorm

My friend, Leetah43 on here, colored that amazing image you drew up. What do you think? :D

PDc4gSc.png
@KitVal ooh very nice work on the shading especially! @Leetah43 good work on prettyfying my lines 8D
@KitVal ooh very nice work on the shading especially! @Leetah43 good work on prettyfying my lines 8D
@SummerStorm Thank you! I didn't realize she had gotten the line work from someone on Flight Rising! she just said 'look at this gorgeous arts i got' or something to that effect :P But it was really quite relaxing to color such nice line work. ^_^
@SummerStorm Thank you! I didn't realize she had gotten the line work from someone on Flight Rising! she just said 'look at this gorgeous arts i got' or something to that effect :P But it was really quite relaxing to color such nice line work. ^_^
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29