Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Aerie Graphics ] TEMP. CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@AkiraByakuya

Hello! Just checking to see if you were still interested in some custom breeding cards. :)
@AkiraByakuya

Hello! Just checking to see if you were still interested in some custom breeding cards. :)
QdpLj69.png tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@Sparrow015
Hi! Yes I still am. :)
It's just that I'm too lazy to fill in all 28 x 2 dragon links and I'm trying to find my link with all of them so I don't have to go through that trouble again. I'll fill in my order by the weekend :)
@Sparrow015
Hi! Yes I still am. :)
It's just that I'm too lazy to fill in all 28 x 2 dragon links and I'm trying to find my link with all of them so I don't have to go through that trouble again. I'll fill in my order by the weekend :)
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro3_r3_500.gif
@AkiraByakuya

lol, no worries and awesome!
@AkiraByakuya

lol, no worries and awesome!
bumpity-bump
bumpity-bump
@sparrow015

Type of Graphic(s): Banner
Username : Heycruor
Background : Dark Blue
Color Scheme : Purple and light blue?
What Text is on the Graphic: Crystal Solstice Weyr
Images (Dragons, etc. With link) : this dragon here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17901&tab=dragon&did=7337141
Font to be Used : Moon Flower
Other (Ex : Textures, etc.) : Want the color scheme and background to be a midnight sky sort of.

Can't wait to see your work, will probably return for more here soon due to me opening a weyr (hatchery)
@sparrow015

Type of Graphic(s): Banner
Username : Heycruor
Background : Dark Blue
Color Scheme : Purple and light blue?
What Text is on the Graphic: Crystal Solstice Weyr
Images (Dragons, etc. With link) : this dragon here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17901&tab=dragon&did=7337141
Font to be Used : Moon Flower
Other (Ex : Textures, etc.) : Want the color scheme and background to be a midnight sky sort of.

Can't wait to see your work, will probably return for more here soon due to me opening a weyr (hatchery)
@Heycruor

Hello there!

Here is your banner! If there is anything on there you want changed, please let me know. :)

*New banner on new comment
@Heycruor

Hello there!

Here is your banner! If there is anything on there you want changed, please let me know. :)

*New banner on new comment
@sparrow015

It's perfect except you misspelled "Weyr" I'll Send your money now and you can get back to me with the updated banner :) I love it though.
@sparrow015

It's perfect except you misspelled "Weyr" I'll Send your money now and you can get back to me with the updated banner :) I love it though.
@Heycruor D'oh! I am so sorry about that! I've made the correction and here is the new banner. Please remember to save the image on a seperate file sharing site as this image will be deleted within one week. :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/wMCFIas.png[/img] I wil also wondering if I could use the image in my finished works page, just to show what I've completed for customers. If you're not comfortable with that, then that's fine. :)
@Heycruor

D'oh! I am so sorry about that! I've made the correction and here is the new banner.

Please remember to save the image on a seperate file sharing site as this image will be deleted within one week. :)

wMCFIas.png

I wil also wondering if I could use the image in my finished works page, just to show what I've completed for customers. If you're not comfortable with that, then that's fine. :)
@Sparrow015

Thats fine with me, I have 0 problems with it :) ty for the art and I'll soon be back to do more business with ya :P
@Sparrow015

Thats fine with me, I have 0 problems with it :) ty for the art and I'll soon be back to do more business with ya :P
*fist bump* Ba la la la la la.
*fist bump* Ba la la la la la.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17