Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digital Comms ~ humans, comics, G/T/$
1 2 3
@xairathan Sure! :p What do you want?
@xairathan Sure! :p What do you want?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags

...price-check for a couples' fullbody shaded, Yui and Mari, I'm looking to see if I can get them in Mass Effect-styled armor? //sheepish grin
@Mags

...price-check for a couples' fullbody shaded, Yui and Mari, I'm looking to see if I can get them in Mass Effect-styled armor? //sheepish grin
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Mass Effect armor is a bit of a pain, so I'm thinking $50/5k gems/2.75 mil tr. Any particular armor set (N7, Cerberus, what have you) that you were thinking of?
@Xairathan Mass Effect armor is a bit of a pain, so I'm thinking $50/5k gems/2.75 mil tr. Any particular armor set (N7, Cerberus, what have you) that you were thinking of?
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags Whoops what is this saving up you speak of

Hmm. I'd... have to get back to you on that. Would you be alright with doing mix-and-match armor?

Also how long do you think you'd take to finish? I'd like to pay with PayPal but the... //kicks bank in the rump
@Mags Whoops what is this saving up you speak of

Hmm. I'd... have to get back to you on that. Would you be alright with doing mix-and-match armor?

Also how long do you think you'd take to finish? I'd like to pay with PayPal but the... //kicks bank in the rump
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan All right c: Mix and match armor? Like the shoulder pads from this one and the helmet from that?

And I've actually got a con this weekend so if I didn't finish it wednesday night I'd probably finish it monday, so there's some wiggle room in the timing.
@xairathan All right c: Mix and match armor? Like the shoulder pads from this one and the helmet from that?

And I've actually got a con this weekend so if I didn't finish it wednesday night I'd probably finish it monday, so there's some wiggle room in the timing.
@Mags Yeah! I'd probably go into ME2/ME3 and grab screens of the armor for you, if that's alright. Or find some sort of modeler.

Hm. To be honest I don't know if the issue will get resolved that soon, bleh I'll take you up on that, though, if you're alright with me paying in G/T again!
@Mags Yeah! I'd probably go into ME2/ME3 and grab screens of the armor for you, if that's alright. Or find some sort of modeler.

Hm. To be honest I don't know if the issue will get resolved that soon, bleh I'll take you up on that, though, if you're alright with me paying in G/T again!
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan It looks like the mass effect wiki has some decent pictures if you want to spare yourself the annoyance of getting in-game screenshots!

If you want, I can get the preliminary sketch done and then wait until you get the problem sorted out, or we can do G/T, whichever you prefer!
@xairathan It looks like the mass effect wiki has some decent pictures if you want to spare yourself the annoyance of getting in-game screenshots!

If you want, I can get the preliminary sketch done and then wait until you get the problem sorted out, or we can do G/T, whichever you prefer!
@Mags Thanks! Would you rather I PM you or post the form here when I've got everything assembled?

I'd be much more comfortable paying with RLC, if that's alright with you, and it'd be more convenient for everyone involved, I think. Gems and Treasure are for dragons, not for buying books/stuff!
@Mags Thanks! Would you rather I PM you or post the form here when I've got everything assembled?

I'd be much more comfortable paying with RLC, if that's alright with you, and it'd be more convenient for everyone involved, I think. Gems and Treasure are for dragons, not for buying books/stuff!
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan Sure, shoot me a PM when you've got everything together! And yes, while I love my dragons, RLC does help with college and books and stuff. c: Best of luck wrangling your bank stuff into submission!
@xairathan Sure, shoot me a PM when you've got everything together! And yes, while I love my dragons, RLC does help with college and books and stuff. c: Best of luck wrangling your bank stuff into submission!
^
^
1 2 3