Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Art + OC Design (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Chomeister
OH I KNEW I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING! He has refs in his dragon page, along with a theme.

Okay! I shall send that shortly!
@Chomeister
OH I KNEW I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING! He has refs in his dragon page, along with a theme.

Okay! I shall send that shortly!
@mini Yes, I could! The first one is waist up and flats, but it has cleaned up lines. That means I'll probably charge about 90kt. If you didnt mind it being a little sketchy but with flats, it would be 75kt.The second isn't quite so cleaned but it's full body and flats with a simple background. That means it's probably 115kt! I'll add these to the list when I have time.
@mini Yes, I could! The first one is waist up and flats, but it has cleaned up lines. That means I'll probably charge about 90kt. If you didnt mind it being a little sketchy but with flats, it would be 75kt.The second isn't quite so cleaned but it's full body and flats with a simple background. That means it's probably 115kt! I'll add these to the list when I have time.
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Would you do a couple in the second style, no background/transparent, for 220k? c:
If so, I'll send info via pm if thats okay.
@Chomeister
Would you do a couple in the second style, no background/transparent, for 220k? c:
If so, I'll send info via pm if thats okay.
@mini Yes, that would be great! Your order should be completed either tomorrow or the day after!
@mini Yes, that would be great! Your order should be completed either tomorrow or the day after!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Demise All done! The bio was sent to you via PM, and the pic is here (based on the refs in the bio): [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/2099fb1ecd4b0b4552ac0a812b94d7c0/tumblr_nlxp5y3BMM1rha1muo1_400.png[/img] Larger version [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/372fb510da3a61641a72185087b222d0/tumblr_nlxp5y3BMM1rha1muo2_1280.png]HERE[/url]
@Demise All done! The bio was sent to you via PM, and the pic is here (based on the refs in the bio):
tumblr_nlxp5y3BMM1rha1muo1_400.png
Larger version HERE
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
-pounces-
I HAVE A REQUEST!~< 3 Would you mind if I trade one of my Night Sky silks for an art of my Genone Egil? I'm currently working on his bio, personally, and I would love to have a picture for it. o3o I'm poor and all I have is apparel and scrolls atm.
@Chomeister
-pounces-
I HAVE A REQUEST!~< 3 Would you mind if I trade one of my Night Sky silks for an art of my Genone Egil? I'm currently working on his bio, personally, and I would love to have a picture for it. o3o I'm poor and all I have is apparel and scrolls atm.
@Demise Yes of course! I'm also very very in need of underbelly scrolls, just in case you have any you're not going to use. Would you like another waist-up sketch or were you thinking of getting something else? (I updated the front page uOu)
@Demise Yes of course! I'm also very very in need of underbelly scrolls, just in case you have any you're not going to use. Would you like another waist-up sketch or were you thinking of getting something else? (I updated the front page uOu)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
I do actually have a underbelly scroll! I'll let you deiced what it's worth. x'D All I know is I need a piiicturrreee of Egiiiiiiil. I'll scrape together of a rough draft of what he looks like fer ya though. o3o In the mean time, totally do lookit his bio and themethattookmeFOREVERTOFIGUREOUT
@Chomeister
I do actually have a underbelly scroll! I'll let you deiced what it's worth. x'D All I know is I need a piiicturrreee of Egiiiiiiil. I'll scrape together of a rough draft of what he looks like fer ya though. o3o In the mean time, totally do lookit his bio and themethattookmeFOREVERTOFIGUREOUT
@Demise Just PM me any details you'd really really want for him (ex. hair length, colours, shapes) and I could try? I could also do a sheet of 3 rough sketches of different designs for him. That will show you some interpretations so you know what you do/don't like! (For the scroll, though the night sky silk is very very tempting... trade me that if you'd like something else later!)
@Demise Just PM me any details you'd really really want for him (ex. hair length, colours, shapes) and I could try? I could also do a sheet of 3 rough sketches of different designs for him. That will show you some interpretations so you know what you do/don't like! (For the scroll, though the night sky silk is very very tempting... trade me that if you'd like something else later!)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Hey there, are you open for a style D full body flat? :3
@Chomeister
Hey there, are you open for a style D full body flat? :3
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15