Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Tiny Dragon Art Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Anjoulas

Wow, she's beautiful! I'll get to work asap ^^

If you could send me a message with your paypal email I'll send you the invoice
@Anjoulas

Wow, she's beautiful! I'll get to work asap ^^

If you could send me a message with your paypal email I'll send you the invoice
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
Bump!
Bump!
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
Bump!
Bump!
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
Bump!
Bump!
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
@dreamerdragon

Can you put me down on a slot for the $10 bust please? I am at work right now but I will fill out the rest of the info when I get home tonight, but I just really want to make sure I get a slot!
@dreamerdragon

Can you put me down on a slot for the $10 bust please? I am at work right now but I will fill out the rest of the info when I get home tonight, but I just really want to make sure I get a slot!
V8gagRz.png
@TheStryder

Sure! I just added you to the list ^__^
@TheStryder

Sure! I just added you to the list ^__^
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
@dreamerdragon okay im back! Sorry for the long delay! Can I get a bust of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17739311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177394/17739311_350.png[/img] [/url] I will pm you with my paypal email so you can send the invoice! (I think thats how it works right?) Thank you in advance!
@dreamerdragon

okay im back! Sorry for the long delay! Can I get a bust of this girl?

17739311_350.png

I will pm you with my paypal email so you can send the invoice! (I think thats how it works right?)

Thank you in advance!
V8gagRz.png
@TheStryder

Of course!
I'm happy to improvise, but if you have any preferences for expression let me know ^__^

I expect it will be finished by Monday, if there's any delay I'll keep you updated
@TheStryder

Of course!
I'm happy to improvise, but if you have any preferences for expression let me know ^__^

I expect it will be finished by Monday, if there's any delay I'll keep you updated
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
@dreamerdragon

Feel free to use your artistic freedom with her! She has info in her bio...she's a sort of spiritual diety type dragon, so if you capture that in the art then that would be awesome! But do whatever you want I'm sure it will be gorgeous no matter what
@dreamerdragon

Feel free to use your artistic freedom with her! She has info in her bio...she's a sort of spiritual diety type dragon, so if you capture that in the art then that would be awesome! But do whatever you want I'm sure it will be gorgeous no matter what
V8gagRz.png
@dreamerdragon

@dreamerdragon

V8gagRz.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13