Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Furry Art [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Kabber I think I will pass but thank you for your interest :)

@Yarik Your art is making me wish I had a sergal character :) I think i will think on commissioning you for a bit first. I am expecting some art coming in of all my characters, and maybe once I have a finished piece or two of my cat character I will PM you about commissioning art.
@Kabber I think I will pass but thank you for your interest :)

@Yarik Your art is making me wish I had a sergal character :) I think i will think on commissioning you for a bit first. I am expecting some art coming in of all my characters, and maybe once I have a finished piece or two of my cat character I will PM you about commissioning art.
@folikon: Alright! Thanks for letting me know :)
@folikon: Alright! Thanks for letting me know :)
@folikon

Hmm, I'm guessing you wouldn't want gijinka art of your OCs, would you? Or perhaps chibis of them?
@folikon

Hmm, I'm guessing you wouldn't want gijinka art of your OCs, would you? Or perhaps chibis of them?
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@folikon
No problem! c: Good luck on the rest of your search! Your OCs are super cute ; O ;
@folikon
No problem! c: Good luck on the rest of your search! Your OCs are super cute ; O ;
@Ririterasu Yeah sorry, I'm not really interested in gijinkas and don't have any human OCs :( Thank you for your interest though.
@Ririterasu Yeah sorry, I'm not really interested in gijinkas and don't have any human OCs :( Thank you for your interest though.
Available funds and items updated for today.
Available funds and items updated for today.
@folikon Ooh what cool designs. I'd be willing to take a crack at any one of yer OCs.

You can check out my Art Thread or my Tumblr for examples :D
@folikon Ooh what cool designs. I'd be willing to take a crack at any one of yer OCs.

You can check out my Art Thread or my Tumblr for examples :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr I think I will pass, but thank you for your interest :) !
@KATEmonstr I think I will pass, but thank you for your interest :) !
Updated available items+ funds again today :)
Updated available items+ funds again today :)
Belated bump for today.
Belated bump for today.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37