Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Awol's Art Atrium [announcement on pg34]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Hitsugaya Sure! Added!
@Hitsugaya Sure! Added!
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol Ok! I decided? Could I get two? Or would you like me to wait? Either way it fine! [b]First one: Username: [/b]InsaneDachsund [b]Intended Recipient:[/b] myself [b]Number of Characters: [/b]one character: Alexander [b]Character References: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7814656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78147/7814656_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm7/Alex_Kearsley/11028079_661330887305837_767892103_o_zpsz7gatpsh.jpg[/img] [b]Commission Rank:[/b] high resolution/render [b]Style: [/b]Chibi [b]Scale:[/b] full body; similar to your second example, the little orange fire breather [b]Background:[/b] no, a transparent one please! [b]The Second One: Username:[/b] Insanedachshund [b]Intended Recipient: [/b]myself [b]Number of Characters: [/b]one, Alexander again. [b]Character References:[/b] Same as before [b]Commission Rank:[/b] high resolution/render [b]Style:[/b] full colored [b]Scale: [/b]waist up [b]Background: [/b]no, transparent background So I would really really love both but if you only want one right now, I can wait. I don't really know how much this is? The price isn't a problem really.... And I'm kind of giving you artistic liberty to do what you want, but I would like his hair similar to that in his gijinka picture. (And same colors obviously...) Hope that's everything! Thanks!
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Ok! I decided? Could I get two? Or would you like me to wait? Either way it fine!

First one:
Username:
InsaneDachsund
Intended Recipient: myself
Number of Characters: one character: Alexander
Character References:

7814656_350.png

11028079_661330887305837_767892103_o_zpsz7gatpsh.jpg
Commission Rank: high resolution/render
Style: Chibi
Scale: full body; similar to your second example, the little orange fire breather
Background: no, a transparent one please!

The Second One:
Username:
Insanedachshund
Intended Recipient: myself
Number of Characters: one, Alexander again.
Character References: Same as before
Commission Rank: high resolution/render
Style: full colored
Scale: waist up
Background: no, transparent background

So I would really really love both but if you only want one right now, I can wait.

I don't really know how much this is? The price isn't a problem really....

And I'm kind of giving you artistic liberty to do what you want, but I would like his hair similar to that in his gijinka picture. (And same colors obviously...)

Hope that's everything! Thanks!
ZZWwOQi.png
@InsaneDachshund
I'm only doing the chibis and monotones right now, but if you want I can put you on the high res/ren pinglist for your second request!
As for your first I can totally draw that for you, I'm just a little confused by how you filled out the form. The chibis and the example you mentioned are categorized under the cheap commission rank, but you listed it as high res/ren?
@InsaneDachshund
I'm only doing the chibis and monotones right now, but if you want I can put you on the high res/ren pinglist for your second request!
As for your first I can totally draw that for you, I'm just a little confused by how you filled out the form. The chibis and the example you mentioned are categorized under the cheap commission rank, but you listed it as high res/ren?
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

That's my bad. I was a little confused about how you things. but that's might fault. I would love to be put on the pinglist for the second thing! Because those are gorgeous!!

As for the chibi, I'm still a little confused. If you could do just it like that second example of yours? The little fire breathing one? Sorry... not to good with words.... hope that makes sense!

(With a transparent background...)
@HoldUpGrabAwol

That's my bad. I was a little confused about how you things. but that's might fault. I would love to be put on the pinglist for the second thing! Because those are gorgeous!!

As for the chibi, I'm still a little confused. If you could do just it like that second example of yours? The little fire breathing one? Sorry... not to good with words.... hope that makes sense!

(With a transparent background...)
ZZWwOQi.png
@InsaneDachshund
It's okay, I'm sorry I confused you! The style that you want isn't listed as available for transparency, however if you would really like a transparency you could get something like this(the pose isn't static, it can be however you want it) with soft shading and a transparent background for 10kt.
@InsaneDachshund
It's okay, I'm sorry I confused you! The style that you want isn't listed as available for transparency, however if you would really like a transparency you could get something like this(the pose isn't static, it can be however you want it) with soft shading and a transparent background for 10kt.
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Ok! Whatever is fine. If it looks good then I'm fine with it. how much do I owe you?
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Ok! Whatever is fine. If it looks good then I'm fine with it. how much do I owe you?
ZZWwOQi.png
@InsaneDachshund
It'll be 10kt. As soon as you send that, I'll start working. c:
@InsaneDachshund
It'll be 10kt. As soon as you send that, I'll start working. c:
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Sending! Oh my gosh I'm excited!!!
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Sending! Oh my gosh I'm excited!!!
ZZWwOQi.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Could I get a monotone bust of an OC please? :o

Username: VVellingtons
Intended Recipent: VVellingtons
Number of Characters: 1
Character References: Pictured here ( the first image is just him with shorter hair from an AU thing,,,) and here with his brother (the guy with the glasses). Lemme know if you need more info!
Commission Rank: Cheap
Scale: Bust
Background: No
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Could I get a monotone bust of an OC please? :o

Username: VVellingtons
Intended Recipent: VVellingtons
Number of Characters: 1
Character References: Pictured here ( the first image is just him with shorter hair from an AU thing,,,) and here with his brother (the guy with the glasses). Lemme know if you need more info!
Commission Rank: Cheap
Scale: Bust
Background: No
@InsaneDachshund
Here you go!
sorry it took so long, it was hard getting the crystal down :')
@InsaneDachshund
Here you go!
sorry it took so long, it was hard getting the crystal down :')
a1g3bvH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39