Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Awol's Art Atrium [announcement on pg34]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
@TrickyMarionette @InsaneDachshund @Xieu @Dory @Hitsugaya @Caelthus @Shiftie @KarkatSizemore @Jazz @Masumi @Zekkass @Rukair @TrickySushi @Noizykun @Thestoneofdoom @Alternatewarning @Rowan @Demise @Kiralia @Hyperioncorp @beforenoon @doctorlecter @MaiaBW @Alchepew @IgnoredGal @SushiKitteh @mikareep @Yugena @OnABadBet @Cila @InsaneDachshund @Treori @Xairathan @Ara @KarkatSizemore @Demise @xape @KCSquib @Treori @sakurablossom @libroamante @InsaneDachshund [center][b][size=4]Streaming + Shop Announcement[/size][/b][/center] Hey everyone, checking in with a general update for everyone. Class work's getting heavy again, so things are going pretty slow with commissions. Despite that, I'm still working on everything and everything [i]will[/i] be finished, just on a slower time table. Also, I'm considering splitting this shop up into several mini shops, and keeping this thread as the hub for redirection and general pings. If/when I set up all the side shops, I'll ping everyone to let you all know of the change! [center]~~~ [s][url=https://join.me/342-423-593][img]http://i.imgur.com/honAC8V.png[/img][/url] [b]streaming from 20:00 to 21:00, fr time. click the banner to join![/b][/s] Thanks for joining everyone!
@TrickyMarionette @InsaneDachshund @Xieu @Dory @Hitsugaya @Caelthus @Shiftie @KarkatSizemore @Jazz @Masumi @Zekkass @Rukair @TrickySushi @Noizykun @Thestoneofdoom @Alternatewarning @Rowan @Demise @Kiralia @Hyperioncorp @beforenoon @doctorlecter @MaiaBW @Alchepew @IgnoredGal @SushiKitteh @mikareep @Yugena @OnABadBet @Cila @InsaneDachshund @Treori @Xairathan @Ara @KarkatSizemore @Demise @xape @KCSquib @Treori @sakurablossom @libroamante @InsaneDachshund
Streaming + Shop Announcement

Hey everyone, checking in with a general update for everyone. Class work's getting heavy again, so things are going pretty slow with commissions. Despite that, I'm still working on everything and everything will be finished, just on a slower time table. Also, I'm considering splitting this shop up into several mini shops, and keeping this thread as the hub for redirection and general pings. If/when I set up all the side shops, I'll ping everyone to let you all know of the change!
~~~

honAC8V.png

streaming from 20:00 to 21:00, fr time. click the banner to join!

Thanks for joining everyone!
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

May I please be put up on your ping list and before you do, are you alright with drawing a gemsona?
@HoldUpGrabAwol

May I please be put up on your ping list and before you do, are you alright with drawing a gemsona?
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
@LarissaoftheSea
sure thing! And yeah, I'll just need a reference or two. c:
@LarissaoftheSea
sure thing! And yeah, I'll just need a reference or two. c:
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

I'll do you one up, two references AND a reference sheet~ *sticks tongue out at* Looking forward to the future ping~
@HoldUpGrabAwol

I'll do you one up, two references AND a reference sheet~ *sticks tongue out at* Looking forward to the future ping~
@LarissaoftheSea
ahah sounds good! i look forward to working with you c:
@LarissaoftheSea
ahah sounds good! i look forward to working with you c:
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Woops, forgot to say what I wanted to be pinged for (gosh I feel dumb)
May I be pinged for your high res section? (and the intermediate too, because those are really nice)
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Woops, forgot to say what I wanted to be pinged for (gosh I feel dumb)
May I be pinged for your high res section? (and the intermediate too, because those are really nice)
@LarissaoftheSea
added!
@LarissaoftheSea
added!
a1g3bvH.png
@Noizykun
ahh finally done! @u@;

General Announcement
I'm going to completely overhaul this shop and re purpose it into a hub that redirects to mini shops. Once I have these off shoot shops all up and running, I'll ping everyone on every pinglist and collect people's pings according to what shop they want their art from. I'm splitting everything up to make my shop more manageable for me as well as make slots more available to those that want them, instead of all the slots for something being taken up before someone can fill out their order form. Hopefully this new method will also make specifications and ordering more specific and less ambiguous, and all around easier for everyone to handle!
@Noizykun
ahh finally done! @u@;

General Announcement
I'm going to completely overhaul this shop and re purpose it into a hub that redirects to mini shops. Once I have these off shoot shops all up and running, I'll ping everyone on every pinglist and collect people's pings according to what shop they want their art from. I'm splitting everything up to make my shop more manageable for me as well as make slots more available to those that want them, instead of all the slots for something being taken up before someone can fill out their order form. Hopefully this new method will also make specifications and ordering more specific and less ambiguous, and all around easier for everyone to handle!
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Aaah!! It's so beautiful!!! Thank you ;w;
@HoldUpGrabAwol

Aaah!! It's so beautiful!!! Thank you ;w;
@TrickyMarionette @InsaneDachshund @Xieu @Dory @Hitsugaya @Caelthus @Shiftie @KarkatSizemore @Jazz @Masumi @Zekkass @Rukair @TrickySushi @Noizykun @Thestoneofdoom @Alternatewarning @Rowan @Inugami @Kiralia @Hyperioncorp @beforenoon @doctorlecter @MaiaBW @Alchepew @IgnoredGal @SushiKitteh @mikareep @Yugena @LarissaoftheSea [center][url=https://join.me/221-645-641][img]http://i.imgur.com/czOCi2o.png[/img][/url] [s] [b]Streaming for about an hour from 15:00 fr time to 16:00 fr time. Sorry for seemingly dropping off the map, I've been sick all week D:[/s] Internet cut out, I might try streaming again later >_>
@TrickyMarionette @InsaneDachshund @Xieu @Dory @Hitsugaya @Caelthus @Shiftie @KarkatSizemore @Jazz @Masumi @Zekkass @Rukair @TrickySushi @Noizykun @Thestoneofdoom @Alternatewarning @Rowan @Inugami @Kiralia @Hyperioncorp @beforenoon @doctorlecter @MaiaBW @Alchepew @IgnoredGal @SushiKitteh @mikareep @Yugena @LarissaoftheSea
czOCi2o.png

Streaming for about an hour from 15:00 fr time to 16:00 fr time. Sorry for seemingly dropping off the map, I've been sick all week D:
Internet cut out, I might try streaming again later >_>
a1g3bvH.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39