Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AloriD's 10k+ Sketches [temp closed]
1 2 3 4
@Dragakure

I can draw couples, yes! But it'd be an extra 5k for the extra character. I know its not up on the first post I'm still trying to figure things out;;
@Dragakure

I can draw couples, yes! But it'd be an extra 5k for the extra character. I know its not up on the first post I'm still trying to figure things out;;
37adqBC.png
@AloriD Oooh, could I get two sketched couples then? Maybe waist ups?
Ayanna and Rocco, it would be great if her hair could be down (It's long and wavy).
Then there's Kaori and Caspian. Caspian is always blushing and nervous around his quiet, stern girlfriend.
@AloriD Oooh, could I get two sketched couples then? Maybe waist ups?
Ayanna and Rocco, it would be great if her hair could be down (It's long and wavy).
Then there's Kaori and Caspian. Caspian is always blushing and nervous around his quiet, stern girlfriend.
@Dragakure

Sure! It'll be 30kt (15k each for basic sketches) over all, and I'll get to them tomorrow because its currently 12:30 am and I have 8am classes. Is there any line color you would want or is just black alright?

Edit: Also do you have any references for Kaori that's waist-up or full body, or a description of what she would wear?
@Dragakure

Sure! It'll be 30kt (15k each for basic sketches) over all, and I'll get to them tomorrow because its currently 12:30 am and I have 8am classes. Is there any line color you would want or is just black alright?

Edit: Also do you have any references for Kaori that's waist-up or full body, or a description of what she would wear?
37adqBC.png
@AloriD No rush~! Do you prefer payment before or after?
Choose any color you'd like!
As for Kaori's outfit, she's part of a gang, so a leather jacket! As long as she wears that cat bell around her neck.

Side note, feel free to make Rocco's shirt as tacky as you want. Think leopard print or worse.
@AloriD No rush~! Do you prefer payment before or after?
Choose any color you'd like!
As for Kaori's outfit, she's part of a gang, so a leather jacket! As long as she wears that cat bell around her neck.

Side note, feel free to make Rocco's shirt as tacky as you want. Think leopard print or worse.
@Dragakure

It doesn't matter. I start drawing with or without payment, but I don't deliver without payment. So you can pay now and I'll post them when I'm finished or I can pm you tomorrow when I'm done and you can pay then. :)

Pineapple print it is.
@Dragakure

It doesn't matter. I start drawing with or without payment, but I don't deliver without payment. So you can pay now and I'll post them when I'm finished or I can pm you tomorrow when I'm done and you can pay then. :)

Pineapple print it is.
37adqBC.png
@Dragakure I'M SO SORRY. I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR DAYS......... I have the first sketch of yours done ;o; And I'll try to get to the other one tonight between homework ;;o;; [img]http://i.imgur.com/41QRBRG.png[/img] Something tells me she got dragged along on vacation. Or maybe she's questioning his choice in fruity shirts.
@Dragakure

I'M SO SORRY. I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR DAYS.........

I have the first sketch of yours done ;o; And I'll try to get to the other one tonight between homework ;;o;;

41QRBRG.png

Something tells me she got dragged along on vacation.

Or maybe she's questioning his choice in fruity shirts.
37adqBC.png
@AloriD I LOVE IT
Dang Rocco and his horrid taste.
@AloriD I LOVE IT
Dang Rocco and his horrid taste.
@AloriD hai! :3 I'd love a coloured fullbody pic of my girl Sayl! I'd prefer her with at least some of her apparel on (the hood/headdress keep her mysterious) if that would be possible? :) She is my odd bird, the mysterious one, so not much is known about her. Let me know, and how much it might be! Yaay [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=984791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9848/984791_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AloriD

hai! :3 I'd love a coloured fullbody pic of my girl Sayl! I'd prefer her with at least some of her apparel on (the hood/headdress keep her mysterious) if that would be possible? :) She is my odd bird, the mysterious one, so not much is known about her.

Let me know, and how much it might be! Yaay

984791_350.png
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Hi there~

And sure! I can do that! It'll just be 20kt or 40g. Is there any particular pose you'd want or is anything okay?
@moomargh

Hi there~

And sure! I can do that! It'll just be 20kt or 40g. Is there any particular pose you'd want or is anything okay?
37adqBC.png
@AloriD

Alrighty, that sounds good to me ^^ Any pose you want to do would be just fine, anything to go with the 'mysterious' theme could be fitting I guess :)
@AloriD

Alrighty, that sounds good to me ^^ Any pose you want to do would be just fine, anything to go with the 'mysterious' theme could be fitting I guess :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4