Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Anguish's Art Shop~ {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4
@Abraliopsis

What a cutie, love your artwork! I'll be sure to look at his bio. His headshot will be done by Saturday!

Sadly the other items aren't showing up for me for some reason! I'd much prefer treasure though just because i'm buying a friend a b-day present if that's alright *^*
@Abraliopsis

What a cutie, love your artwork! I'll be sure to look at his bio. His headshot will be done by Saturday!

Sadly the other items aren't showing up for me for some reason! I'd much prefer treasure though just because i'm buying a friend a b-day present if that's alright *^*
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish

ahh o///o thank you<3 it's much appreciated.

Alright, I'll send over the treasure then <3 thank you soo much! n - n I can't wait to see how the baby turns out!
@Anguish

ahh o///o thank you<3 it's much appreciated.

Alright, I'll send over the treasure then <3 thank you soo much! n - n I can't wait to see how the baby turns out!
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@Abraliopsis

Your welcome :D!

Okies! I'll be sure to PM you a JPEG and PNG version once finished so you have a choice of white background or transparent c:
@Abraliopsis

Your welcome :D!

Okies! I'll be sure to PM you a JPEG and PNG version once finished so you have a choice of white background or transparent c:
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
Have three commissions to do currently so closing slots for now. Feel free to ask to be on the pinglist, i'll be sure to ping you when slots open up again!
Have three commissions to do currently so closing slots for now. Feel free to ask to be on the pinglist, i'll be sure to ping you when slots open up again!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish Please put me on your pinglist!
@Anguish Please put me on your pinglist!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Of course! Doing that right away :)
@Kitto

Of course! Doing that right away :)
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Abraliopsis Your pretty boy is done! c: Sending you two PNG versions now with transparent backgrounds! [img]http://i.imgur.com/2ITIySl.png[/img]
@Abraliopsis

Your pretty boy is done! c: Sending you two PNG versions now with transparent backgrounds!

2ITIySl.png
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish He looks wonderful ; /// ; thanks~
@Anguish He looks wonderful ; /// ; thanks~
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Anguish hmmm I very much like your signature dragon....Could you perhaps do something alike for me?
however do you take art in exchange as well? I would be willing to do a art trade if you'd like to. \owo/ if not its okay! just wanted to ask as that sig is epic! <3
@Anguish hmmm I very much like your signature dragon....Could you perhaps do something alike for me?
however do you take art in exchange as well? I would be willing to do a art trade if you'd like to. \owo/ if not its okay! just wanted to ask as that sig is epic! <3
signiture_pic_by_silverstreakp-d8j9b96.jpg
@anguish hello friend just wanted to say i changed my username from abraliopsis to batcruncher o3o
@anguish hello friend just wanted to say i changed my username from abraliopsis to batcruncher o3o
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
1 2 3 4