Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Erpelding's Chibi Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Erpelding OK! What about this dragon? What would he cost? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8124262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81243/8124262_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Erpelding

OK! What about this dragon? What would he cost?

8124262_350.png
@Hive it's the exact same as the other 800G +400 for the outfit +200 for the accent, of coarse I can always draw him without either clothes or accent and it will be the base 800
@Hive it's the exact same as the other 800G +400 for the outfit +200 for the accent, of coarse I can always draw him without either clothes or accent and it will be the base 800
30ijfuo.jpg
@Erpelding
I would rather get the second dragon, the pearl catcher. Ill send the gems right away!
@Erpelding
I would rather get the second dragon, the pearl catcher. Ill send the gems right away!
@Hive Thank you! You have been added to the list~ Ill finish asap ^^
@Hive Thank you! You have been added to the list~ Ill finish asap ^^
30ijfuo.jpg
@Erpelding
I can't wait! I'm so excited. :)
@Erpelding
I can't wait! I'm so excited. :)
@Hive Oh btw can I have a little personality description? Just to make sure I draw him in a better pose/ expression
@Hive Oh btw can I have a little personality description? Just to make sure I draw him in a better pose/ expression
30ijfuo.jpg
@Erpelding You know Owlines!?!? You are the first person off DA who has!

I will send the 800 gems right now >u< I am so excited to see what you do with him
@Erpelding You know Owlines!?!? You are the first person off DA who has!

I will send the 800 gems right now >u< I am so excited to see what you do with him
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose Yeah! I haven't been on dA for quite a while now but I recently made a new account~ ChamomileCandy and on toyhou.se it's just Candy. Neither actually have art up yet but I'm working on it XD

I'm excited to draw him~ They really are such a cute species ^^
@SnowWhiteRose Yeah! I haven't been on dA for quite a while now but I recently made a new account~ ChamomileCandy and on toyhou.se it's just Candy. Neither actually have art up yet but I'm working on it XD

I'm excited to draw him~ They really are such a cute species ^^
30ijfuo.jpg
@Erpelding

He's bashful and dreamy. He's a guard to his clan leader, who he has a crush on, and he is usually daydreaming about them being together. He's clingy to his pearl because he's insecure and holds onto it and treats it like a babies blanket.
@Erpelding

He's bashful and dreamy. He's a guard to his clan leader, who he has a crush on, and he is usually daydreaming about them being together. He's clingy to his pearl because he's insecure and holds onto it and treats it like a babies blanket.
@Erpelding That's so awesome! I cannot wait to see what you do with him
@Erpelding That's so awesome! I cannot wait to see what you do with him
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6