Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CILA'S ART SHOP [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Cila There's no rush on my end. Take care of yourself ^_^
@Cila There's no rush on my end. Take care of yourself ^_^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Cila
Take your time ^^ I don't mind waiting
@Cila
Take your time ^^ I don't mind waiting
@Cila
No worries and I'm in no rush either, I don't mind the wait. c:
@Cila
No worries and I'm in no rush either, I don't mind the wait. c:
@cila

Who made your signature banner?
@cila

Who made your signature banner?
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq
Oh wow, I haven't been on FR in a while! I actually made my signature banner. ^^
@Elubviq
Oh wow, I haven't been on FR in a while! I actually made my signature banner. ^^
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Xairathan
@Watson
@CelestialDragon

Hey all! I want to apologize (yet again) for the extremely long wait. D: I just wanted to confirm if you're still okay with waiting indefinitely. I will get to all commissions eventually - that is a promise for sure - but the rate at which I finish them will be excruciatingly slow because of real life. Please let me know if you'd like a refund (if you've paid) and I will happily do so! Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience! :o
@Xairathan
@Watson
@CelestialDragon

Hey all! I want to apologize (yet again) for the extremely long wait. D: I just wanted to confirm if you're still okay with waiting indefinitely. I will get to all commissions eventually - that is a promise for sure - but the rate at which I finish them will be excruciatingly slow because of real life. Please let me know if you'd like a refund (if you've paid) and I will happily do so! Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience! :o
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila
No worries! Life happens and I know the feeling, I just got back from a hiatus myself and am a bit behind on commissions. x_x
Please take your time, I'm in no hurry! If it's easier for you to cancel the commission so you have less to worry about then I'm perfectly fine with that as well~ It's up to you! ^u^

I hope everything goes well for you!
@Cila
No worries! Life happens and I know the feeling, I just got back from a hiatus myself and am a bit behind on commissions. x_x
Please take your time, I'm in no hurry! If it's easier for you to cancel the commission so you have less to worry about then I'm perfectly fine with that as well~ It's up to you! ^u^

I hope everything goes well for you!
1 2 3 4 5