Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | River's drawing dragons again (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shanty
Okay, I had assumed I was a little late. I'll be back, hopefully with something from your wishlist. :3 Please do have a nice day.
@Shanty
Okay, I had assumed I was a little late. I'll be back, hopefully with something from your wishlist. :3 Please do have a nice day.
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@SHANTY

I have a copper filigree helmet,how much of the cost does that cover?
Also your art is amazing and beautiful!
@SHANTY

I have a copper filigree helmet,how much of the cost does that cover?
Also your art is amazing and beautiful!
n20i0j.png20p4vat.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@shanty oh wait it's burnished not copper *cry*
@shanty oh wait it's burnished not copper *cry*
n20i0j.png20p4vat.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Ook I decided to add a couple slots because I'm certain I can handle more commission work
im Strong
also i like dragons
Ook I decided to add a couple slots because I'm certain I can handle more commission work
im Strong
also i like dragons
@shanty hiya! what would you consider doing for thresher flatfins?
@shanty hiya! what would you consider doing for thresher flatfins?
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
@Wynand
A headshot, unless you have more than one
@Wynand
A headshot, unless you have more than one
@Shanty can I get a slot if you still have one open, please? C: I have a pair of flatfins I can offer as partial payment. Will probably want a partial or fullbody, I'm gonna check my $$ and dragons and edit in a minute. I also have a red gecko guardian skin if you're interested! None in the AH to compare prices to, though. Not sure what you'd value it at. oop ok if you still have a slot i'd love a fullbody of Eris. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10095551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100956/10095551_350.png[/img] [/url] I can offer the flatfins & gems/treasure or the red gecko skin & whatever else you want with it. C:
@Shanty can I get a slot if you still have one open, please? C: I have a pair of flatfins I can offer as partial payment. Will probably want a partial or fullbody, I'm gonna check my $$ and dragons and edit in a minute. I also have a red gecko guardian skin if you're interested! None in the AH to compare prices to, though. Not sure what you'd value it at.

oop ok if you still have a slot i'd love a fullbody of Eris.

10095551_350.png

I can offer the flatfins & gems/treasure or the red gecko skin & whatever else you want with it. C:
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix Flatfins and gems will do
just 3000 for the gem part, since the lowest for the fins are around 1000 on the AH
@Lix Flatfins and gems will do
just 3000 for the gem part, since the lowest for the fins are around 1000 on the AH
@Shanty are you okay with treasure~?
@Shanty are you okay with treasure~?
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix
yeah sure,
that'd be 750000 for the treasure part then
@Lix
yeah sure,
that'd be 750000 for the treasure part then
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10