Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fest headshots gijinka/OC (closed)
@kyrin18
the last treasure slot was just taken, however I can add you to the pinglist to be notified whenever they're available again, or for other options (see below)

atm I only offer the color A option usually two slots at a time + festival headshots during the fest week.

both of these will typically become open around the end of the month during fest week, sometimes I may offer the color A option before then, or not at all depending on my work list. I have been considering adding other options again however it will be after I finish my current list!

@shaladrassil
this is my first time being commissioned a ffxiv char LOL finally..... yep everythings looks fine i'll contact you with a sketch within an estimated one to two weeks, thank you!
@kyrin18
the last treasure slot was just taken, however I can add you to the pinglist to be notified whenever they're available again, or for other options (see below)

atm I only offer the color A option usually two slots at a time + festival headshots during the fest week.

both of these will typically become open around the end of the month during fest week, sometimes I may offer the color A option before then, or not at all depending on my work list. I have been considering adding other options again however it will be after I finish my current list!

@shaladrassil
this is my first time being commissioned a ffxiv char LOL finally..... yep everythings looks fine i'll contact you with a sketch within an estimated one to two weeks, thank you!
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine Okay, then ping list please ^^
@heroine Okay, then ping list please ^^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@heroine hello! if you haven't started on my fest headshots, would it be alright if i switched characters? ;v;

edit: oops sorry for the double post/ping ;;
@heroine hello! if you haven't started on my fest headshots, would it be alright if i switched characters? ;v;

edit: oops sorry for the double post/ping ;;
@Mareanie
unfortunately i'm actually mostly done, i'm on coloring the 2nd char! i just did it earlier today too LOL if you got here like yest coulda swapped ><
@Mareanie
unfortunately i'm actually mostly done, i'm on coloring the 2nd char! i just did it earlier today too LOL if you got here like yest coulda swapped ><
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine ah that's alright!
@heroine ah that's alright!
@shaladrassil
heya yeah I got your message no worries! hoping to finish it this week, apologies for the long wait w yours
@shaladrassil
heya yeah I got your message no worries! hoping to finish it this week, apologies for the long wait w yours
4bHdKjC.png
fest headshots open, link to first post

@Simply @Imani @rochambeau @Kiragami @Aroma @CdrPhoenix @LadyFang @Alcina @PhoenixMiko @Kaelum @Electric @kyonshi @Ember @ishoji @afire @Irefe @Saruhiko @Mature @Lisianthus @MagnusMedivh @Mazurkas @kinglycobra @Lhethi @catchingadri @glurpagos @Evet @mercurialwings @Yushiko @Halfling @Mareanie @Eiyora @Eclectic

I can use the previous brush if asked.
fest headshots open, link to first post

@Simply @Imani @rochambeau @Kiragami @Aroma @CdrPhoenix @LadyFang @Alcina @PhoenixMiko @Kaelum @Electric @kyonshi @Ember @ishoji @afire @Irefe @Saruhiko @Mature @Lisianthus @MagnusMedivh @Mazurkas @kinglycobra @Lhethi @catchingadri @glurpagos @Evet @mercurialwings @Yushiko @Halfling @Mareanie @Eiyora @Eclectic

I can use the previous brush if asked.
4bHdKjC.png
oops edited a bit LOL bump
oops edited a bit LOL bump
4bHdKjC.png
@Heroine Hey there. I'd love a fest headshot for this boy, maybe? https://file.toyhou.se/images/9763032_JtdXPG28zL3gh0u.png he's really feminine lol
@Heroine Hey there. I'd love a fest headshot for this boy, maybe? https://file.toyhou.se/images/9763032_JtdXPG28zL3gh0u.png he's really feminine lol
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette

Hi, oo I can definitely do him!! lmk if you have a certain expression you want and you can pm the items
@velvette

Hi, oo I can definitely do him!! lmk if you have a certain expression you want and you can pm the items
4bHdKjC.png