Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | INFECTED ART TRADE SHOPPE CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Victoriaoflea
Oh she would be lovely to draw! You got it!
I'll require the payment up front and I'll get you your dragon artsies ASAP.
Can you tell me a lil bit about her?
And your price will be 30k Treasure. :)
@Victoriaoflea
Oh she would be lovely to draw! You got it!
I'll require the payment up front and I'll get you your dragon artsies ASAP.
Can you tell me a lil bit about her?
And your price will be 30k Treasure. :)
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@missinfected shes a pretty strong ice princess, she gentle but fierce " Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under't" :3 thank you
@missinfected shes a pretty strong ice princess, she gentle but fierce " Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under't" :3 thank you
[quote name="MissInfected" date="2015-01-23 08:22:44"][center]Bump it[/center][/quote]
MissInfected wrote on 2015-01-23 08:22:44:
Bump it
@missinfected
If you have slots open I'll take one!
@missinfected
If you have slots open I'll take one!
@MissInfected hmm your art looks awesome, would you be willing to do a color of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9986470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99865/9986470_350.png[/img] [/url] He is a War Dragon and has a war dragon personality :)
@MissInfected hmm your art looks awesome, would you be willing to do a color of this guy?

9986470_350.png

He is a War Dragon and has a war dragon personality :)
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Innisfree

I sure do have some space! What dragon would you like? black and white? or black and white with one color?

@Flag

THank you so much! I'd be honored to draw your gorgeous dragon for ya! WIth yours being a colored piece it will be done in pen ink and then the gold color and that will run you 60k treasure. If you'd like the smoke color, that will be an extra 5k.
I require the payment up front and will get started as soon as that goes through.
@Innisfree

I sure do have some space! What dragon would you like? black and white? or black and white with one color?

@Flag

THank you so much! I'd be honored to draw your gorgeous dragon for ya! WIth yours being a colored piece it will be done in pen ink and then the gold color and that will run you 60k treasure. If you'd like the smoke color, that will be an extra 5k.
I require the payment up front and will get started as soon as that goes through.
@MissInfected I would like the smoke :) sending 65k right now thank you so much!
@MissInfected I would like the smoke :) sending 65k right now thank you so much!
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Flag
You got it!! I'll move you up in slot 2 since you've paid. Might be until Monday or Tuesday til I can complete it since it's colored.
@Flag
You got it!! I'll move you up in slot 2 since you've paid. Might be until Monday or Tuesday til I can complete it since it's colored.
@MissInfected That's fine :)
@MissInfected That's fine :)
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Victoriaoflea
Your doodle is done
FullSizeRender.jpg
@Victoriaoflea
Your doodle is done
FullSizeRender.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13