Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's One-Night Tipsy Draws {closerd}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Voidtech

yes!! !

@Ivan

yesss!!!!!!
@Voidtech

yes!! !

@Ivan

yesss!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@hypocretin
SORRY I, UM. HAVE A REALLY BAD PINK ADDICTION. |D
@hypocretin
SORRY I, UM. HAVE A REALLY BAD PINK ADDICTION. |D
582857_original.png
@hypocretin you don't know how hard i laughed when i first saw that comic it Kills every time

@Ivan I KNOW RIGHT??? better watch out for the senpais

and omg you two we should def do this one day ahaha it'll be hilarious
@hypocretin you don't know how hard i laughed when i first saw that comic it Kills every time

@Ivan I KNOW RIGHT??? better watch out for the senpais

and omg you two we should def do this one day ahaha it'll be hilarious
@Voidtech [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/40b2f526cf65551851c15c33c85cde8c/tumblr_nigq4bu3r11sdy3cdo2_r5_1280.png[/img]
@Voidtech

tumblr_nigq4bu3r11sdy3cdo2_r5_1280.png
@hypocretin
:D ok sweet seriosly amazing!!
@hypocretin
:D ok sweet seriosly amazing!!
N84HV2R.png
@hypocretin @ccrescendoll
OKAY SO this totally reminds me of the time I got tipsy with my friend and her brothers and her only sober brother made us all play 'HOT OR NOT?' with the monsters in a D&D book. Our definitions of 'hot' varied literally every time too, and some answers were basically just 'THAT'S A ZOMBIE AND THEIR SKIN IS FALLING OFF IDK IF I'D WANNA MAKE OUT WITH THAT :C'

IDK why this is reminding me of that but???
@hypocretin @ccrescendoll
OKAY SO this totally reminds me of the time I got tipsy with my friend and her brothers and her only sober brother made us all play 'HOT OR NOT?' with the monsters in a D&D book. Our definitions of 'hot' varied literally every time too, and some answers were basically just 'THAT'S A ZOMBIE AND THEIR SKIN IS FALLING OFF IDK IF I'D WANNA MAKE OUT WITH THAT :C'

IDK why this is reminding me of that but???
582857_original.png
@hypocretin @Ivan
OH MY GOD and that answer actually has a point who wants to do the Do with a zombie??? unless you're into that thing but seriously omgg i love drunk people ahaha
sadly i have yet to actually get really drunk so i don't have any stories to share but if i ever do you two will be the first ones to know lol
@hypocretin @Ivan
OH MY GOD and that answer actually has a point who wants to do the Do with a zombie??? unless you're into that thing but seriously omgg i love drunk people ahaha
sadly i have yet to actually get really drunk so i don't have any stories to share but if i ever do you two will be the first ones to know lol
@Ivan [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b91f90bfb1dd5359f148a093182ecd95/tumblr_nigq4bu3r11sdy3cdo2_r6_1280.png[/img] and to Ivan and @ccrescendoll its hilarious that yinz are talking about that because I was jsut listening to Zombie Prom XD;; and cresncendoll (do you have a shorter nickname drunk coffee can remember/type more easily??/?) I will hold you to that omfg ossified headspaces are quite entrertaining uvu
@Ivan
tumblr_nigq4bu3r11sdy3cdo2_r6_1280.png

and to Ivan and @ccrescendoll

its hilarious that yinz are talking about that because I was jsut listening to Zombie Prom XD;;

and cresncendoll (do you have a shorter nickname drunk coffee can remember/type more easily??/?) I will hold you to that ****
ossified headspaces are quite entrertaining uvu
I...I didn't swear at you ?? ?

FR is v worried about my drunk butt swearing at yinz
I...I didn't swear at you ?? ?

FR is v worried about my drunk butt swearing at yinz
@hypocretin lmao it's meant to be
QUICK DRAW A ZOMBIE IN A DRESS IN PROM OMG
and you can call me Doll pft also don't worry i'll ping you guys once i get TURNT UP
@hypocretin lmao it's meant to be
QUICK DRAW A ZOMBIE IN A DRESS IN PROM OMG
and you can call me Doll pft also don't worry i'll ping you guys once i get TURNT UP
1 2 3 4 5 6