Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | doodling robot art shop [gijinka]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Robot would it be alright to grab a slot even though I wasn't on the pinglist? :o If not I'd love to be added to that and wait for the next round~
@Robot would it be alright to grab a slot even though I wasn't on the pinglist? :o If not I'd love to be added to that and wait for the next round~
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Robot I'd like the last slot! Ref is here [x]

EDIT: oh nooo ninja'd :(
@Robot I'd like the last slot! Ref is here [x]

EDIT: oh nooo ninja'd :(
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Aah, I think I missed the slots! Guess I'll have to wait for the next round. :)
Aah, I think I missed the slots! Guess I'll have to wait for the next round. :)
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@lome and @Shiftie, I'll mark you both down! That's fine.

As for the rest, thank you for your interest! This filled a lot faster than I expected!
@lome and @Shiftie, I'll mark you both down! That's fine.

As for the rest, thank you for your interest! This filled a lot faster than I expected!
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
@Robot Great, thank you so much! Here's the form ;v;

Dragon: N/A (is OC)
References: torn between two characters so I'll leave it up to you to decide who you would prefer drawing; either him or him
Expression/demeanor: First guy is a sadistic creep, the second is somewhat of the regal, haughty type c;
Comments: I kept it pretty concise so if you need any more information, feel free to let me know! And I shall be paying in treasures!
@Robot Great, thank you so much! Here's the form ;v;

Dragon: N/A (is OC)
References: torn between two characters so I'll leave it up to you to decide who you would prefer drawing; either him or him
Expression/demeanor: First guy is a sadistic creep, the second is somewhat of the regal, haughty type c;
Comments: I kept it pretty concise so if you need any more information, feel free to let me know! And I shall be paying in treasures!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
darnnit, missed em! xD
//stalks some more. xD
darnnit, missed em! xD
//stalks some more. xD
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Robot Thanks a lot! Here's my form:

Dragon: /
References: The prince-guy on the right here
Expression/demeanor: He's very spoiled and outgoing, so a cheeky smirk would be alright
Comments: I'll pay in treasure!

Hope this is alright c:
@Robot Thanks a lot! Here's my form:

Dragon: /
References: The prince-guy on the right here
Expression/demeanor: He's very spoiled and outgoing, so a cheeky smirk would be alright
Comments: I'll pay in treasure!

Hope this is alright c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Robot nooo firefox why would you lose my post ._.

Dragon: Vilya
References: the dude on the left (but feel free to mess around with his clothes however you like)
Expression/demeanor: super happy because everything always goes 100% right for him, and the world is a glorious, wonderful place, hooray.
Comments: if you've ever seen Avenue Q, he's basically just a Bad Idea Bear in human form.
@Robot nooo firefox why would you lose my post ._.

Dragon: Vilya
References: the dude on the left (but feel free to mess around with his clothes however you like)
Expression/demeanor: super happy because everything always goes 100% right for him, and the world is a glorious, wonderful place, hooray.
Comments: if you've ever seen Avenue Q, he's basically just a Bad Idea Bear in human form.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@robot could i be put on your pinglist??? o v o
@robot could i be put on your pinglist??? o v o
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Xieu, your work is complete!
@lome, yours I begin now!

Thank you for your patience, I've been busy with school.

Adding the rest of you to the ping list! This set is for the month of March, so expect new slots in April.
@Xieu, your work is complete!
@lome, yours I begin now!

Thank you for your patience, I've been busy with school.

Adding the rest of you to the ping list! This set is for the month of March, so expect new slots in April.
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14