Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Furry Art, [H] t + g
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@kolae

I do furry and anthro commissions. ^_^ You can view my FA page here and my price/commission guide here! I have a slightly different conversion for FR commissions (since the gem conversion is always fluctuating) so if you're interested and want to know what each specific piece would be in treasure/gems just ask away and I'll be happy to tell ya. :3

Hope you find the artist(s) you're looking for. :D
@kolae

I do furry and anthro commissions. ^_^ You can view my FA page here and my price/commission guide here! I have a slightly different conversion for FR commissions (since the gem conversion is always fluctuating) so if you're interested and want to know what each specific piece would be in treasure/gems just ask away and I'll be happy to tell ya. :3

Hope you find the artist(s) you're looking for. :D
hk0zK67.gif
@tiggerpup91

FA is down for me right now (no images are showing) so i'm going to have to wait to see what you are offering, unless you have the images on a different server ^ ^;
@tiggerpup91

FA is down for me right now (no images are showing) so i'm going to have to wait to see what you are offering, unless you have the images on a different server ^ ^;
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
@kolae Aw, bugger. :c

I'll upload my commission price guide then to imgur, if that's alright? :3

Ding ding ding

I can upload some of my submissions n' stuff to imgur too if you'd like for examples... but I'd need some time for that, haha. ^^' Unless you're particularly interested in one type of commission over another?
@kolae Aw, bugger. :c

I'll upload my commission price guide then to imgur, if that's alright? :3

Ding ding ding

I can upload some of my submissions n' stuff to imgur too if you'd like for examples... but I'd need some time for that, haha. ^^' Unless you're particularly interested in one type of commission over another?
hk0zK67.gif
@tiggerpup1

omg i have to get a plushie! shaded please :)

how much will that be in FR currency?
@tiggerpup1

omg i have to get a plushie! shaded please :)

how much will that be in FR currency?
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
@kolae

Well with 500 gems being $5 that makes 100 gems equal to 1$ and with gems at 1:500 right now that's be 50Kt per $1 but at the same time that would mean the shaded plushie would be 500Kt, or 1000 gems... and I'm just not comfortable charging that much. xD; I'd do it for 300Kt though, or 600 gems. What do you think is fair? ^^' (Pricing on FR is always so fidgety for me, lol.)
@kolae

Well with 500 gems being $5 that makes 100 gems equal to 1$ and with gems at 1:500 right now that's be 50Kt per $1 but at the same time that would mean the shaded plushie would be 500Kt, or 1000 gems... and I'm just not comfortable charging that much. xD; I'd do it for 300Kt though, or 600 gems. What do you think is fair? ^^' (Pricing on FR is always so fidgety for me, lol.)
hk0zK67.gif
@yeah i'll do 300kt

haha ^^; it is quite a bit
@yeah i'll do 300kt

haha ^^; it is quite a bit
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
@kolae

Hi :3

I do freelance art in an attempt to get my butt off this huge art block.
Here's a freebie for you~

http://i.imgur.com/ME7eouV.png
(It's transparent too! :D)
@kolae

Hi :3

I do freelance art in an attempt to get my butt off this huge art block.
Here's a freebie for you~

http://i.imgur.com/ME7eouV.png
(It's transparent too! :D)
@zynx

OMG

seriously that is so lovely ;_ ;!

thank you so very much!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i love that you drew my collar ;w ; !!!
@zynx

OMG

seriously that is so lovely ;_ ;!

thank you so very much!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i love that you drew my collar ;w ; !!!
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
@kolae

You're welcome!

It's literally been months since I've picked up my tablet.
owo

I'm glad you like it~
@kolae

You're welcome!

It's literally been months since I've picked up my tablet.
owo

I'm glad you like it~
@zynx

I put it on the first post, since its small and super cute!

i put your name link for credit too ^^
@zynx

I put it on the first post, since its small and super cute!

i put your name link for credit too ^^
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41