Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prax's Time-Based Commissions! [PING!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am opening slots for early January!
Since I'll be working for the next week and a bit, I'll have no time for commissions during then, but if you want to reserve a spot for when I am free, here's the time to do it~

My prices are now roughly 1 GEM = 400 Treasure, so a bit of a discount compared to market value!

PING:
@lome
I am opening slots for early January!
Since I'll be working for the next week and a bit, I'll have no time for commissions during then, but if you want to reserve a spot for when I am free, here's the time to do it~

My prices are now roughly 1 GEM = 400 Treasure, so a bit of a discount compared to market value!

PING:
@lome
My art commissions thread: Prax's Time-Based Commissions!
@prax hi i'd like to get a slot for a full CG in January of this character: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BRBzJPy.png[/img] ^ a chibi of my character [url=http://i.imgur.com/4zKhE7U.png] here is my full reference sheet! [/url] you can make the muzzle flatish if that is easier for you (can be cuter this way too) do I need to pay now? or can it wait until the December slots are finished? ( i can do either!)
@prax

hi i'd like to get a slot for a full CG in January

of this character:

BRBzJPy.png
^ a chibi of my character

here is my full reference sheet!

you can make the muzzle flatish if that is easier for you (can be cuter this way too)

do I need to pay now? or can it wait until the December slots are finished? ( i can do either!)
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
[quote name="kolae" date="2014-12-18 14:49:59"]@prax hi i'd like to get a slot for a full CG in January of this character: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BRBzJPy.png[/img] ^ a chibi of my character [url=http://i.imgur.com/4zKhE7U.png] here is my full reference sheet! [/url] you can make the muzzle flatish if that is easier for you (can be cuter this way too) do I need to pay now? or can it wait until the December slots are finished? ( i can do either!)[/quote] Did you also want me to draw a chibi of her or fullsize? :D The December slots are already done. I just will be too busy to focus on FR art for the next couple of weeks, which is why I'm pushing it to January. You can pay closer to January if you'd like since I won't be starting until then! But if you do it now, then I can have it written down and won't have to remind you. lol
kolae wrote on 2014-12-18 14:49:59:
@prax

hi i'd like to get a slot for a full CG in January

of this character:

BRBzJPy.png
^ a chibi of my character

here is my full reference sheet!

you can make the muzzle flatish if that is easier for you (can be cuter this way too)

do I need to pay now? or can it wait until the December slots are finished? ( i can do either!)
Did you also want me to draw a chibi of her or fullsize? :D

The December slots are already done. I just will be too busy to focus on FR art for the next couple of weeks, which is why I'm pushing it to January.
You can pay closer to January if you'd like since I won't be starting until then! But if you do it now, then I can have it written down and won't have to remind you. lol
@prax

i'd like fullsize please ^ ^

i will pay now for ease :)
@prax

F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
[quote name="kolae" date="2014-12-18 15:22:39"]@prax i'd like fullsize please ^ ^ i will pay now for ease :)[/quote] Thanks! Looking forward to this since I've been itching to do furries again for a while~
kolae wrote on 2014-12-18 15:22:39:
@prax

Thanks!
Looking forward to this since I've been itching to do furries again for a while~
@prax too poor this time ._. please keep me on the pinglist, though! next time I will fall in :D
@prax too poor this time ._. please keep me on the pinglist, though! next time I will fall in :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
[quote name="lome" date="2014-12-18 16:05:47"]@prax too poor this time ._. please keep me on the pinglist, though! next time I will fall in :D[/quote] Hahah! No problem~!
lome wrote on 2014-12-18 16:05:47:
Hahah! No problem~!
Bump~!
Early January queue still open~!
2 slots left!

If you also have Nocturnes for me to draw, I might give you a discount too. ;D
I will also accept Nocturnes as payment (worth depending on prettiness of colours. LOL)
Bump~!
Early January queue still open~!
2 slots left!

If you also have Nocturnes for me to draw, I might give you a discount too. ;D
I will also accept Nocturnes as payment (worth depending on prettiness of colours. LOL)
Oooh, I accidentally deleted my first post a few hours earlier and just now finished rewriting all of it!
So.. Quasi-bump? Take a look!

10% discount for Nocturne art! xD
Oooh, I accidentally deleted my first post a few hours earlier and just now finished rewriting all of it!
So.. Quasi-bump? Take a look!

10% discount for Nocturne art! xD
@Prax

Could I have a half sketch of these two ladies:

B and Philomena

They are roommates and good friends. They get along really well, even though B is way more sweet and genuine and Philomena is sarcastic and cynical.

(I am reeeally fond of the first two half sketches with the selective colour and the textured backgrounds. But it's obviously up to you.)
@Prax

Could I have a half sketch of these two ladies:

B and Philomena

They are roommates and good friends. They get along really well, even though B is way more sweet and genuine and Philomena is sarcastic and cynical.

(I am reeeally fond of the first two half sketches with the selective colour and the textured backgrounds. But it's obviously up to you.)
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8