Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC stuff [H] T, G, $$, eggs, items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@TechniRainbow
Aah, thank you for your interest! I won't have actual money to spend on art for a few weeks, so for the moment, I'll add you to the list and give you a ping when it comes up!
@TechniRainbow
Aah, thank you for your interest! I won't have actual money to spend on art for a few weeks, so for the moment, I'll add you to the list and give you a ping when it comes up!
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@MissAmilee
Thank you! :}
@MissAmilee
Thank you! :}
c4b862aef7a84d53b87d2b0a6b833ec8.png
@MissAmilee
I could draw any OC you like! My art shop is in my signature with examples and prices!
@MissAmilee
I could draw any OC you like! My art shop is in my signature with examples and prices!
@ClaritySnake
Hey, thanks for your interest! I'll definitely keep you in mind, and probably get something in the next day or two! :D
@ClaritySnake
Hey, thanks for your interest! I'll definitely keep you in mind, and probably get something in the next day or two! :D
@MissAmilee
Thank you so much > w o~♥
@MissAmilee
Thank you so much > w o~♥
^
Bumping for some updates on funds, items, etc. And some edits to the linked Weebly site will be finished before i go to bed!
^
Bumping for some updates on funds, items, etc. And some edits to the linked Weebly site will be finished before i go to bed!
@MissAmilee here's my shop for examples, I'd love to be added to your USD ping list if you're interested. :)
@MissAmilee here's my shop for examples, I'd love to be added to your USD ping list if you're interested. :)
Aah, thank you both for your interest!

@taranovae
Aah, that's fine! I understand finals and stuff are happening! And busts are cool! :3 Would a couple bust be too much? Because I don't mind waiting until after finals either way! :3

@roanmywolf
I definitely will add you!
Aah, thank you both for your interest!

@taranovae
Aah, that's fine! I understand finals and stuff are happening! And busts are cool! :3 Would a couple bust be too much? Because I don't mind waiting until after finals either way! :3

@roanmywolf
I definitely will add you!
@MissAmilee i would definitely be able to do a couple bust commissions! they wouldn't be finished until monday, at the latest (i'll be traveling back home for the holidays), if that's alright with you! were you wanting colored busts, or just the plain lineart?
@MissAmilee i would definitely be able to do a couple bust commissions! they wouldn't be finished until monday, at the latest (i'll be traveling back home for the holidays), if that's alright with you! were you wanting colored busts, or just the plain lineart?
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
@taranovae
That's absolutely a-okay! And hrm. Colour please! ;w;
@taranovae
That's absolutely a-okay! And hrm. Colour please! ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17