Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dino's Artshop [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@dinoserious I would love to grab that last slot for a piece like your first example

EDIT: This is the character I would love to get drawn: http://toyhou.se/57646.eve
@dinoserious I would love to grab that last slot for a piece like your first example

EDIT: This is the character I would love to get drawn: http://toyhou.se/57646.eve
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@dinoserious hhh I'd love to be pinged whenever you have a slot open again ;v;
@dinoserious hhh I'd love to be pinged whenever you have a slot open again ;v;
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@snowwhiterose so a lineless headshot, yes? youve got the slot regardless!
@snowwhiterose so a lineless headshot, yes? youve got the slot regardless!
zIRxVDA.png
@dinoserious Yay! Thank you so much! Yes that is exactly what I would like. Do you ask for payment upfront or at the end?
@dinoserious Yay! Thank you so much! Yes that is exactly what I would like. Do you ask for payment upfront or at the end?
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@snowwhiterose ill contact you when payment is needed, but if you want to, you can pay up front.
@snowwhiterose ill contact you when payment is needed, but if you want to, you can pay up front.
zIRxVDA.png
@dinoserious No worries, could I actually make that a full body piece? Not a headshot?

Also I would be wanting to pay in gems...what is your conversion rate?
@dinoserious No worries, could I actually make that a full body piece? Not a headshot?

Also I would be wanting to pay in gems...what is your conversion rate?
@snowwhiterose a lined fullbody would be 350g :> (conversion rate is 400t:1g)
@snowwhiterose a lined fullbody would be 350g :> (conversion rate is 400t:1g)
zIRxVDA.png
@dinoserious Great! I will send it now :)
@dinoserious Great! I will send it now :)
@dinoserious Can you put me on the pinglist for any open slots?? QnQ
((and just to clarify--you're offering the lined full body for 140kt, or 140kg??))
@dinoserious Can you put me on the pinglist for any open slots?? QnQ
((and just to clarify--you're offering the lined full body for 140kt, or 140kg??))
XGdMzSA.png
@anactoria link!
@anactoria link!
zIRxVDA.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13