Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | == honbie's art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
@Xieu
don't worry it's no problem at all! ;v;)>

@Rubellite
oops forgot to say -- I completely forgot to delete that part in the notes, I'm taking gems now!
thanks for pointing that out!
@Xieu
don't worry it's no problem at all! ;v;)>

@Rubellite
oops forgot to say -- I completely forgot to delete that part in the notes, I'm taking gems now!
thanks for pointing that out!
art_shop_sig_by_poisonwing-d8e6yu4.png DwxTHie.png
@honbie Which wishlist item would you want? Like I said I can give you Poison or Toxin genes, or Will o' the Wisp or Bluffclamber Belongings apparel. Or one of each. Just let me know and then I'll send my payment!
@honbie Which wishlist item would you want? Like I said I can give you Poison or Toxin genes, or Will o' the Wisp or Bluffclamber Belongings apparel. Or one of each. Just let me know and then I'll send my payment!
BvMRuY5.png
@honbie

Ayyy have confidence, your feral dragon arting skills seem super solid already! Outfit wise I'd suggest going with SarahSoak's because having the fullbody ref for that outfit makes your job so much easier lmao;;;

Cool cool, thanks for the payment type confirmation! Another question though--would you prefer pure gems or mixed payment of 1 sprite + gems? I'm fine either way, but I just noticed your wishlist section so I thought I'd ask. I've Lightning, Wind, Ice, Shadow, and Plague for you to choose from, if you want (just let me know how many gems to add on if you want to go with this payment option)!
@honbie

Ayyy have confidence, your feral dragon arting skills seem super solid already! Outfit wise I'd suggest going with SarahSoak's because having the fullbody ref for that outfit makes your job so much easier lmao;;;

Cool cool, thanks for the payment type confirmation! Another question though--would you prefer pure gems or mixed payment of 1 sprite + gems? I'm fine either way, but I just noticed your wishlist section so I thought I'd ask. I've Lightning, Wind, Ice, Shadow, and Plague for you to choose from, if you want (just let me know how many gems to add on if you want to go with this payment option)!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@lumin
jsdkfd ok let me see -

550g to 1430g = 880g

will o' the wisp = 240g
toxin = 289g
poison = 285g
bluffclamber belongings x2 = 76g

so total = 890g = 623kT

you can give me 378kT + those items for a waist-up!

@lumin
jsdkfd ok let me see -

550g to 1430g = 880g

will o' the wisp = 240g
toxin = 289g
poison = 285g
bluffclamber belongings x2 = 76g

so total = 890g = 623kT

you can give me 378kT + those items for a waist-up!

@Rubellite
wahh...thanks so much///o(-<
ohh I see okay! ^p^b
also I prefer pure mostly, but if you want to give me mixed payments that's fine too! :>
everything's good, so you can send me the payment when you can!
@Rubellite
wahh...thanks so much///o(-<
ohh I see okay! ^p^b
also I prefer pure mostly, but if you want to give me mixed payments that's fine too! :>
everything's good, so you can send me the payment when you can!
@honbie

Haha no worries, pure gems it is (this way's more convenient for me on mobile anyway lol)! I'll send you a 1 way crossroads in a moment~ :)
@honbie

Haha no worries, pure gems it is (this way's more convenient for me on mobile anyway lol)! I'll send you a 1 way crossroads in a moment~ :)
@Rubellite
shdfd lmao alright!
I'm surprised you managed to fill out the form on your mobile so fast.. I take forever to even write simple responses rip
@Rubellite
shdfd lmao alright!
I'm surprised you managed to fill out the form on your mobile so fast.. I take forever to even write simple responses rip
@honbie

I think I just happened to see the pings right when you posted lmao. Wrote up the form once, did a dumb and accidentally deleted...then retyped orz ;;;; So it actually took me a while pbbffft

I complain about FR on mobile aallll the time (read: every opportunity) but tbh I'm fairly used to it by now rofl. I don't list auctions on mobile though. Too painful. Instantly minus 1000 patience points.
@honbie

I think I just happened to see the pings right when you posted lmao. Wrote up the form once, did a dumb and accidentally deleted...then retyped orz ;;;; So it actually took me a while pbbffft

I complain about FR on mobile aallll the time (read: every opportunity) but tbh I'm fairly used to it by now rofl. I don't list auctions on mobile though. Too painful. Instantly minus 1000 patience points.
@Rubellite
ohh omg jsdkfjd I.. I know the pain lmaoo -pats u..
I can't read anything right so I just sit there squinting at things for a good 10mins lool
maybe I'll get used to fr mobile one day <p<
@Rubellite
ohh omg jsdkfjd I.. I know the pain lmaoo -pats u..
I can't read anything right so I just sit there squinting at things for a good 10mins lool
maybe I'll get used to fr mobile one day <p<
@honbie dUDE YOUR FERAL ART IS GORGEOUS I WOULD ORDER A MILLION,,,,,,
@honbie dUDE YOUR FERAL ART IS GORGEOUS I WOULD ORDER A MILLION,,,,,,
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40