Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥Jesse Art Shop♥(Gijinka)-CLOSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Jesse4

Hello. I came to see that your shop is closed, but if it does open again can you ping me please?
@Jesse4

Hello. I came to see that your shop is closed, but if it does open again can you ping me please?
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@Kiwitiger
Yes. I'll ping you next open time~
@Kiwitiger
Yes. I'll ping you next open time~
banner1_zpscffa7f59.png rose4_zpsnvfsh89w.png
@Jesse4

Oooh yes, you definitely can! And thank you so much, they all look so intricate and amazing and adorable asdkdfjasldfj thank you for doing such a fantastic job with them aaaaaah [squishes]

Edit: I would love to be pinged again too, heh. /hides
@Jesse4

Oooh yes, you definitely can! And thank you so much, they all look so intricate and amazing and adorable asdkdfjasldfj thank you for doing such a fantastic job with them aaaaaah [squishes]

Edit: I would love to be pinged again too, heh. /hides
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Jesse4 Hey can I get a ping when you open up again too! :)
@Jesse4 Hey can I get a ping when you open up again too! :)
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Kiwitiger @Rubellite @Shadowdancer
My shop is open!
@Kiwitiger @Rubellite @Shadowdancer
My shop is open!
@Jesse4 Yaay! [b]1. Max[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5346225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53463/5346225_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]2.Hair[/b]: It's down close to his shoulders with his right eye covered a bit. (sort of in between of short and long?) [b]3.Personality[/b]: Max has a gentle heart that everyone comes to love. He is sometimes a little too quiet whenever he's a around strangers, but it doesn't mean he hates other dragons or communication; he's just shy and very bashful. He also tends to blush a lot whenever he gets a compliment or any sort of communication he receives. [b]4.Any special notes[/b]: I don' really know what clothing would fit him, so can you help make one up that's best for him? This all cost 1000 G, correct?
@Jesse4

Yaay!

1. Max

5346225_350.png

2.Hair: It's down close to his shoulders with his right eye covered a bit. (sort of in between of short and long?)

3.Personality: Max has a gentle heart that everyone comes to love. He is sometimes a little too quiet whenever he's a around strangers, but it doesn't mean he hates other dragons or communication; he's just shy and very bashful. He also tends to blush a lot whenever he gets a compliment or any sort of communication he receives.

4.Any special notes: I don' really know what clothing would fit him, so can you help make one up that's best for him?

This all cost 1000 G, correct?
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@Kiwitiger
Yes, I'll put you on the list!'ㅅ')/~♡
@Kiwitiger
Yes, I'll put you on the list!'ㅅ')/~♡
@Jesse4 Oooh your new signature is really cute, haha. :D [b]1. Qi[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4778353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47784/4778353_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]2.Hair:[/b] long and messy [b]3.Personality:[/b] He's Lin's partner, who you drew last time! Though of similar background in terms of fortune, he looks more rough around the edges, being a person of action. She hatches the plans, while he moves to bring those ideas into reality. A bit combative, impulsive, and impatient. [b]4.Any special notes:[/b] Horns + wings please, but prefer human features otherwise. Wicked dragon tattoo is a must! :D I'd like him to have an oriental-looking outfit too, to match Lin. Let me know if he's okay, and I'll send over the 1kg payment!
@Jesse4

Oooh your new signature is really cute, haha. :D

1. Qi

4778353_350.png

2.Hair: long and messy
3.Personality: He's Lin's partner, who you drew last time! Though of similar background in terms of fortune, he looks more rough around the edges, being a person of action. She hatches the plans, while he moves to bring those ideas into reality. A bit combative, impulsive, and impatient.
4.Any special notes: Horns + wings please, but prefer human features otherwise. Wicked dragon tattoo is a must! :D I'd like him to have an oriental-looking outfit too, to match Lin.

Let me know if he's okay, and I'll send over the 1kg payment!
@Rubellite
Thanks Rubellite! Would that be okay to cloth similar to the first one for my sample? or other things?
@Rubellite
Thanks Rubellite! Would that be okay to cloth similar to the first one for my sample? or other things?
@Jesse4

Yeah, that kind of robe is fine! :)
Sending payment over now~
@Jesse4

Yeah, that kind of robe is fine! :)
Sending payment over now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26