Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pups Art Ocs & Gijinkas [closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90
@wastepup bless ur heart for attempting this

I'll pm you details of the second character in a sec yeah? c:
@wastepup bless ur heart for attempting this

I'll pm you details of the second character in a sec yeah? c:
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Roderick this will probably keep me set for a while haha,, but yeah i can do thta!! again, since ive just got a bunch to do it might take me a while,, but its not like i have any other responsabilities [sweats]

just hmu with refrences and stuff and ill porbably post things as i finish them :~~)

edit: oop i forgot,, i also value eggs at the lowest AH price,, and im always willing to accept extra payment as tips,, >:0)
@Roderick this will probably keep me set for a while haha,, but yeah i can do thta!! again, since ive just got a bunch to do it might take me a while,, but its not like i have any other responsabilities [sweats]

just hmu with refrences and stuff and ill porbably post things as i finish them :~~)

edit: oop i forgot,, i also value eggs at the lowest AH price,, and im always willing to accept extra payment as tips,, >:0)
gBSUMYe.png fJNlxaj.png 36yt1Nt.png ORtB7kL.png
@Candida okay!
@Candida okay!
@wastepup
Aa, may I be added to the ping list, please? ;v;
@wastepup
Aa, may I be added to the ping list, please? ;v;
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@NightmaricZor of course!
@NightmaricZor of course!
@wastepup
Bless. You take payment before or after? I would rather do it either in bulk before you start or in bulk after you've finished all of them, I really don't think it's a good idea for me to keep track of what i've paid for when i get each one cause the forgetfulness on my end is *bad*
Also, am I posting my stuff here or private messaging you? :O
@wastepup
Bless. You take payment before or after? I would rather do it either in bulk before you start or in bulk after you've finished all of them, I really don't think it's a good idea for me to keep track of what i've paid for when i get each one cause the forgetfulness on my end is *bad*
Also, am I posting my stuff here or private messaging you? :O
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Roderick ahaha yeah i feel u abt forgetting stuff im terrible for that.. anyway if its okay id rather u pay in bulk afterwards so it helps motivate me :~~)

and whatever is more comfortable for u!
@Roderick ahaha yeah i feel u abt forgetting stuff im terrible for that.. anyway if its okay id rather u pay in bulk afterwards so it helps motivate me :~~)

and whatever is more comfortable for u!
@wastepup
can I be on the ping list when you're open~
@wastepup
can I be on the ping list when you're open~
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy of course ''w''
@Itsy of course ''w''
@wastepup That's fine by me, i'll post them here!
@wastepup That's fine by me, i'll post them here!
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90