Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meesh's Art Shop {Pinglist Open}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Littlemeesh my name is spelled wrong on the ping list so it won't ping me when you use the list
@Littlemeesh my name is spelled wrong on the ping list so it won't ping me when you use the list
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike my apologies! Should be fixed now.
@Niharike my apologies! Should be fixed now.
6OMy6J1.png
@Littlemeesh
Your style is very beautiful! Would you be willing to do art of humans?
@Littlemeesh
Your style is very beautiful! Would you be willing to do art of humans?
@Kildra I can do art of humans but they usually take me longer. I can calculate cost if you are interested in me doing a human illustration
@Kildra I can do art of humans but they usually take me longer. I can calculate cost if you are interested in me doing a human illustration
6OMy6J1.png
@Littlemeesh I'd love to be on your ping list. :-)
@Littlemeesh I'd love to be on your ping list. :-)
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
@Succubrat Awesome!! You've been added
@Succubrat Awesome!! You've been added
6OMy6J1.png
@Littlemeesh pinglist please!

Also, do you ever do traditional ink illustrations for USD instead of in-game currency?
@Littlemeesh pinglist please!

Also, do you ever do traditional ink illustrations for USD instead of in-game currency?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Littlemeesh

Could I please be added to your pinglist? ^.^
@Littlemeesh

Could I please be added to your pinglist? ^.^
hVHlIic.pngKleos-too_sexy_for_your_evo_kiss.png
@mspixieriot -added!

Also- Yes I do and all the time, though they are not listed here. I'm actually going to be repricing and going through and adding other payment options (Gems and USD) as currency that I accept after I finish the last commission on this batch! So I can let you know what the cost would be for a traditional ink bust!
@mspixieriot -added!

Also- Yes I do and all the time, though they are not listed here. I'm actually going to be repricing and going through and adding other payment options (Gems and USD) as currency that I accept after I finish the last commission on this batch! So I can let you know what the cost would be for a traditional ink bust!
6OMy6J1.png
@Saerfall -added!
@Saerfall -added!
6OMy6J1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28