Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] foff's swaggy artsu
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@foff
Woot! The early bird catches the worm, as they say.

*v* I shall do that!...As soon as I figure out what I want. Ahah...I-i wasn't exactly expecting to be pinged that fast.

They're the second anniversary familiars. *v* You should have one in yer hoard, and you can make them in the new alchemy game in the trading post. But that's going to be discontinued after 22:00 FR time. I mean the recipe for the Loga familiar, not the actual game. x3x
@foff
Woot! The early bird catches the worm, as they say.

*v* I shall do that!...As soon as I figure out what I want. Ahah...I-i wasn't exactly expecting to be pinged that fast.

They're the second anniversary familiars. *v* You should have one in yer hoard, and you can make them in the new alchemy game in the trading post. But that's going to be discontinued after 22:00 FR time. I mean the recipe for the Loga familiar, not the actual game. x3x
@foff
Aaah! ;u; One more quick question, do you take payment upfront? o: Or do you not mind waiting 'til one of the eggs sell? ;u;
@foff
Aaah! ;u; One more quick question, do you take payment upfront? o: Or do you not mind waiting 'til one of the eggs sell? ;u;
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@Inugami, yupp, take your time and figure out what you want lol.

Ah, so it's a familiar. I thought it was an item. Nice. I guess I should give it to one of my dragons to see what it looks like.

@MissAmilee , I take payment up front, yes. I'm pretty forgetful so if I don't I'm gonna forget who paid already lol.
@Inugami, yupp, take your time and figure out what you want lol.

Ah, so it's a familiar. I thought it was an item. Nice. I guess I should give it to one of my dragons to see what it looks like.

@MissAmilee , I take payment up front, yes. I'm pretty forgetful so if I don't I'm gonna forget who paid already lol.
Collecting Ham-hams
FR+0
Art Twitter
Instagram
yaboiding.png
@foff
Okie. I'll pop back in when one's sold! -u-
@foff
Okie. I'll pop back in when one's sold! -u-
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@foff, Are grabbag slots still open?
@foff, Are grabbag slots still open?
@MissAmilee, sure thing.

@Yachi, yes it is.
@MissAmilee, sure thing.

@Yachi, yes it is.
Collecting Ham-hams
FR+0
Art Twitter
Instagram
yaboiding.png
@foff, I'd like to grab a slot then!!

Is this ref okay?
@foff, I'd like to grab a slot then!!

Is this ref okay?
@Yachi, oh yeah, she cute. I can do that. Send payment and I'll get started on her. Thank.
@Yachi, oh yeah, she cute. I can do that. Send payment and I'll get started on her. Thank.
Collecting Ham-hams
FR+0
Art Twitter
Instagram
yaboiding.png
@foff, 100kT right? If so, I'll send it in just a few!! :)
@foff, 100kT right? If so, I'll send it in just a few!! :)
@foff Awrrriiight.~ You can design this brat. *v*' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12431110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124312/12431110_350.png[/img] [/url] She's still a work in progress, but. There are still a theme and little tib-bits in her dragon bio. As for specifics. Welph. Her original OC info is lost to the world, and the only things I REALLY remember about her issss; |[b] Age[/b] | Perpetually Twenty Five |[b] Hair[/b] | Pink to red hues, has never cut her hair since her last birthday. [s]Over thirty years, so It's reaaally long.[/s] |[b] Eyes[/b] | Eye shape, I'll leave to your artistic desires. *v* However the white of her eyes are black. | [b]Body Shape[/b] | *v* Sexy lady is sexy. Five feet Eight inches, only flaws in her skin are the parasitic demon mouths. [s]All my dragons are Oc's, I swear.[/s] Anything else you think you need to know about Romulus? Ah also, hun, would you like treasure or would you like gems? I have more gems than treasure, but I can easily convert that. *v*
@foff
Awrrriiight.~ You can design this brat. *v*'

12431110_350.png

She's still a work in progress, but. There are still a theme and little tib-bits in her dragon bio.
As for specifics. Welph. Her original OC info is lost to the world, and the only things I REALLY remember about her issss;

| Age |
Perpetually Twenty Five

| Hair |
Pink to red hues, has never cut her hair since her last birthday. Over thirty years, so It's reaaally long.

| Eyes |
Eye shape, I'll leave to your artistic desires. *v* However the white of her eyes are black.

| Body Shape |
*v* Sexy lady is sexy. Five feet Eight inches, only flaws in her skin are the parasitic demon mouths.

All my dragons are Oc's, I swear. Anything else you think you need to know about Romulus?
Ah also, hun, would you like treasure or would you like gems? I have more gems than treasure, but I can easily convert that. *v*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60