Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Dark Brotherhood Contract Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Listener slot please! (PM incoming)
@Listener slot please! (PM incoming)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Listener
May I make a contract? I have a certain someone in mind..
@Listener
May I make a contract? I have a certain someone in mind..
hb8tQFs.png
@Listener
Sent in a contract ;v; hope I'm not too late!
@Listener
Sent in a contract ;v; hope I'm not too late!
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
@listener

Would it be possible to get a slot reserved? The surprise was a huge hit and I would like to get four more, however currently with the optimization every link to a dragon leads to the home page, I can't even access my own lair at the moment. It would only be a wait of a few hours until I can get to my laptop rather then my phone
@listener

Would it be possible to get a slot reserved? The surprise was a huge hit and I would like to get four more, however currently with the optimization every link to a dragon leads to the home page, I can't even access my own lair at the moment. It would only be a wait of a few hours until I can get to my laptop rather then my phone
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri - Usually I would say no, but since it is a site bug, I can save one for you~
@Azuri - Usually I would say no, but since it is a site bug, I can save one for you~
DBTinyFlag_zps9ce5215d.png
Hail Sithis!
Need a discreet murder done? Try the Dark Brotherhood.
@Listener I thank you for the ping but I am still collecting the required payment for the services of your family so I may have to stay on the list a bit longer, deepest apologies. (aka the site going pear shaped till the optimizing settles is making this harder than it shoulda been XD)
@Listener I thank you for the ping but I am still collecting the required payment for the services of your family so I may have to stay on the list a bit longer, deepest apologies. (aka the site going pear shaped till the optimizing settles is making this harder than it shoulda been XD)
@Listener

Can i get a spot? I love this!
@Listener

Can i get a spot? I love this!
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
@Listener
I hope I arrived in time to steal that last slot.
@Listener
I hope I arrived in time to steal that last slot.
@listener
I will snag that open spot! Just lemme think about who it is that is to die...
@listener
I will snag that open spot! Just lemme think about who it is that is to die...
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Listener Damn, I'm late again for that contract, aren't I? XD
@Listener Damn, I'm late again for that contract, aren't I? XD
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13