Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinks and OC art! 60tk-250tk [Closed]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Deathfade I AM BACK! (Mainly i have too much money and am bored) Type: Waistup Dragon's Name (Only if you want their name present on the image: Bryshael Image or link to the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7565661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75657/7565661_350.png[/img] [/url] Age: 32 Hair length: Medium Facial hair: no Human skintone or dragon's colour: Human skintone, a bronzed one Solid background or gradient background: Gradient I would like his wings still there, I can also answer anything you want :3 I see him as a demon who is kinda abusive to others
@Deathfade
I AM BACK! (Mainly i have too much money and am bored)

Type: Waistup
Dragon's Name (Only if you want their name present on the image: Bryshael
Image or link to the dragon:
7565661_350.png

Hair length: Medium
Facial hair: no
Human skintone or dragon's colour: Human skintone, a bronzed one
Solid background or gradient background: Gradient

I would like his wings still there, I can also answer anything you want :3

I see him as a demon who is kinda abusive to others
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Deathfade
Oooh if you're still open would you be willing to do a bust Gijinka of my Oc Malzahar? I have a chibi human reference of him here as well.
In reality he's 32 years old and a moody grumpy witch doctor xD So if you were willing to draw him I'd prefer if it was as he is now (since the human art I have of him is more accurate to when he was younger) and being all moody and grumpy haha
@Deathfade
Oooh if you're still open would you be willing to do a bust Gijinka of my Oc Malzahar? I have a chibi human reference of him here as well.
In reality he's 32 years old and a moody grumpy witch doctor xD So if you were willing to draw him I'd prefer if it was as he is now (since the human art I have of him is more accurate to when he was younger) and being all moody and grumpy haha
rrjt5v.png
@Azuri @Temperance

Sorry, I forgot to change my status but I'm currently closed so that I can deal with my own stuff. Sorry. ;;;
@Azuri @Temperance

Sorry, I forgot to change my status but I'm currently closed so that I can deal with my own stuff. Sorry. ;;;
@Deathfade

Let me know when you open then :3

Best of luck dealing with whatever is troubling you
@Deathfade

Let me know when you open then :3

Best of luck dealing with whatever is troubling you
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Deathfade
Alright no problem c:
If I could be added to a pinglist that would be perfect!
@Deathfade
Alright no problem c:
If I could be added to a pinglist that would be perfect!
rrjt5v.png
@Azuri @Temperance

Certainly! I'll let you know when I'm back in the swing of thanks. Thanks!
@Azuri @Temperance

Certainly! I'll let you know when I'm back in the swing of thanks. Thanks!
@Deathfade
I'm excited for this to be open again, I've missed your art and need some waist-ups *u* Was looking at the headshot you did of my character Takurasho the other day, it's one of my faves!
@Deathfade
I'm excited for this to be open again, I've missed your art and need some waist-ups *u* Was looking at the headshot you did of my character Takurasho the other day, it's one of my faves!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44