Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kipine's art boutique [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Innisfree
Ah, okay! In that case the slot is yours. :]

@Virath
Second slot is yours!

@wintercovers
Added!

@lumin @Imani @Suikoons (lovely oc btw ;; )
Sorry, slots are full! :--[
I wish I could add more, but I can't access my computer next week and I have other work, so I don't want to take too much at the same time. :[
@Innisfree
Ah, okay! In that case the slot is yours. :]

@Virath
Second slot is yours!

@wintercovers
Added!

@lumin @Imani @Suikoons (lovely oc btw ;; )
Sorry, slots are full! :--[
I wish I could add more, but I can't access my computer next week and I have other work, so I don't want to take too much at the same time. :[
238137f19281d12b804f380f13d436b85b428830.png
@Kipine by any chance are there any colored sketch slots open? =)
@Kipine by any chance are there any colored sketch slots open? =)
@Ceylon
Sorry, but no. :-(
@Ceylon
Sorry, but no. :-(
@Kipine Ahh ok! Next time then. But just to check, are any of the other options open or was it just those two?

[edit] Oops my bad, I re-looked over your main post and saw the headers. Ignore that question weeps.
@Kipine Ahh ok! Next time then. But just to check, are any of the other options open or was it just those two?

[edit] Oops my bad, I re-looked over your main post and saw the headers. Ignore that question weeps.
BvMRuY5.png
@kipine alright! like i said ill come back when you're available, thank you for your time!
@kipine alright! like i said ill come back when you're available, thank you for your time!
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Kipine Hello! If you have slots available, I'd like to order a sketchy fullbody.

Type: Sketchy fullbody
Ref.: I know it's not the best reference, sorry.
Mood: Painful. Or angry. Either one.
Background: I give you total free reign with this one. It can be super simple if that's easier.
Other: Sorry for the lackluster reference. If it's insufficient, I can definitely pm you a more detailed description. Let me know if it's too complicated, please.
Payment: Gems... However, depending on how much the final cost is, I might have to pay the extra cost in treasure.
@Kipine Hello! If you have slots available, I'd like to order a sketchy fullbody.

Type: Sketchy fullbody
Ref.: I know it's not the best reference, sorry.
Mood: Painful. Or angry. Either one.
Background: I give you total free reign with this one. It can be super simple if that's easier.
Other: Sorry for the lackluster reference. If it's insufficient, I can definitely pm you a more detailed description. Let me know if it's too complicated, please.
Payment: Gems... However, depending on how much the final cost is, I might have to pay the extra cost in treasure.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@Kipine

thanks for reserving the slot, finally had time to fill out the form :3

Type: painted headshot
Ref.: Karma
Mood: fierce / strong
Background: he's an desert nomad, so maybe something oriental/arabic themed?
but open for anything c:
Other: just really happy i finally snagged an slot from you ^^
Payment: gems
@Kipine

thanks for reserving the slot, finally had time to fill out the form :3

Type: painted headshot
Ref.: Karma
Mood: fierce / strong
Background: he's an desert nomad, so maybe something oriental/arabic themed?
but open for anything c:
Other: just really happy i finally snagged an slot from you ^^
Payment: gems
@PhoenixWarlord
Sorry, the slots are full!

@BloodyBunny
Thank you!
Sorry to inform that I'm away next week, so I'll be able to start the commission next weekend. I hope that's okay!
@PhoenixWarlord
Sorry, the slots are full!

@BloodyBunny
Thank you!
Sorry to inform that I'm away next week, so I'll be able to start the commission next weekend. I hope that's okay!
@Kipine
that's no problem at all c:
how much would the total price be?
@Kipine
that's no problem at all c:
how much would the total price be?
@PhoenixWarlord
Sorry, slots are full! And sketchy fullbodies are not available right now.

@BloodyBunny
Sorry for the late response! I didn't get back to these commissions as quickly as I first thought. ;;
Since he's pretty detailed apparel and color-wise, does 1400g sound good to you?
@PhoenixWarlord
Sorry, slots are full! And sketchy fullbodies are not available right now.

@BloodyBunny
Sorry for the late response! I didn't get back to these commissions as quickly as I first thought. ;;
Since he's pretty detailed apparel and color-wise, does 1400g sound good to you?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29