Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✖COALESCENCY: AN ART SHOP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
✖ Spots have been filled! Once I get my laptop back I will be opening up more spots. Thank you for your patience✖
✖ Spots have been filled! Once I get my laptop back I will be opening up more spots. Thank you for your patience✖
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@Coalescency
NOOOO! D:
@Coalescency
NOOOO! D:
@bluesnowwolff haha aww I'll be opening up more soon. I just had some really bad luck with my laptop breaking just a few days after opening up shop and I still haven't gotten back so it's been slow going
@bluesnowwolff haha aww I'll be opening up more soon. I just had some really bad luck with my laptop breaking just a few days after opening up shop and I still haven't gotten back so it's been slow going
One commission done, three to go!
One commission done, three to go!
@Coalescency Hey, love the art style. Was wondering if I could possibly be added to the pinglist for when you get open slots?
@Coalescency Hey, love the art style. Was wondering if I could possibly be added to the pinglist for when you get open slots?
Smoke on the Water Hatchery
hWXnhVt.png
@m00senuggets Sure thing ^_^
@m00senuggets Sure thing ^_^
Second one done! Woo. Two more to go.

I really hope I get my laptop back soon, oy @_@
Second one done! Woo. Two more to go.

I really hope I get my laptop back soon, oy @_@
@Coalescency I really like your art! Do you have a tumblr I can follow?
@Coalescency I really like your art! Do you have a tumblr I can follow?
@nihill thanks! I think there's a link just under the examples on the first page but it's http://www.bluegreyvignette.tumblr.com :3
@nihill thanks! I think there's a link just under the examples on the first page but it's http://www.bluegreyvignette.tumblr.com :3
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please.
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13