Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ★The CG Shop: Coloring & Graphics ★
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@destinyswindow Order acknowledged! Unfortunately, due to an event I'm running for the Carnivale and two other clients ahead of you, I won't be able to start on it until Monday at the earliest. I hope that's okay!
@destinyswindow Order acknowledged! Unfortunately, due to an event I'm running for the Carnivale and two other clients ahead of you, I won't be able to start on it until Monday at the earliest. I hope that's okay!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@arkonsel

That's fine. I'm in no rush so whenever you have time for it. Thanks!
@arkonsel

That's fine. I'm in no rush so whenever you have time for it. Thanks!
@Arkonsel [b]User Name:[/b] codylynx #72598 [b]Banners Needed:[/b] 5 200 x 40 link banners, 1 divider [b]Style:[/b] Pastel [b]Colors: [/b] White-Blue range [b]Image Links:[/b] For Divider: [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/29zejpv.png[/img] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/skw17c.png[/img] Link Banner 1: Gen1/Gen2 Adoption Center Link Banner 2: Gen2 Hatchery Link Banner 3: Lair Space and Nest Rentals (including all flights) Link Banner 4: Gen1 Projects Link Banner 5: Year-Round Raffle [b]Additional information:[/b] I'd want them all to be Ice themed and such but they don't need to necessarily have the ice egg/ice banner present in the divider. [b]Total Price:[/b] 50k (+ the divider cost? It isn't listed) [edit: I don't need the title thing anymore]
@Arkonsel

User Name: codylynx #72598
Banners Needed: 5 200 x 40 link banners, 1 divider
Style: Pastel
Colors: White-Blue range
Image Links: For Divider: 29zejpv.png skw17c.png
Link Banner 1: Gen1/Gen2 Adoption Center
Link Banner 2: Gen2 Hatchery
Link Banner 3: Lair Space and Nest Rentals (including all flights)
Link Banner 4: Gen1 Projects
Link Banner 5: Year-Round Raffle
Additional information: I'd want them all to be Ice themed and such but they don't need to necessarily have the ice egg/ice banner present in the divider.
Total Price: 50k (+ the divider cost? It isn't listed)

[edit: I don't need the title thing anymore]
Dave and Qirajin = Blood Crown
Hal and Serhild = Mechatech Union
Svell and Lien = Frost Queen's Claim
Selenas and Fiora = Fated Shades
MAedra and ScarletSymphony (pending name change) = Empire of Dust.
Dave and Qirajin = Blood Crown
Hal and Serhild = Mechatech Union
Svell and Lien = Frost Queen's Claim
Selenas and Fiora = Fated Shades
MAedra and ScarletSymphony (pending name change) = Empire of Dust.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@codylynx Oh man, I'm so sorry! I didn't get pinged for this. Anyway, do you want all the link banners to have the same sort of look/style, or do you want them to be very distinct?
@codylynx Oh man, I'm so sorry! I didn't get pinged for this. Anyway, do you want all the link banners to have the same sort of look/style, or do you want them to be very distinct?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@arkonsel I dont really know. Its up to you. I'd just want them all to fit in my signature.
@arkonsel I dont really know. Its up to you. I'd just want them all to fit in my signature.
@codylynx Do you want the divider to also be in your signature? Or will that be for the forums itself?
@codylynx Do you want the divider to also be in your signature? Or will that be for the forums itself?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel The divider is for the forum itself.
@Arkonsel The divider is for the forum itself.
@codylynx Ah, problem! The max size for an FR banner is around 500x100 so if I make you 5 banners at 200x40, you won't be able to fit them all in your sig at once.

Do you want me to make three 160x 40 banners and 2 250 x 40 banners, or 5 100 x 50 banners instead?
@codylynx Ah, problem! The max size for an FR banner is around 500x100 so if I make you 5 banners at 200x40, you won't be able to fit them all in your sig at once.

Do you want me to make three 160x 40 banners and 2 250 x 40 banners, or 5 100 x 50 banners instead?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
Note to self: Xai wants 6 banners.
Note to self: Xai wants 6 banners.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44