Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (HIATUS) Tifa's Short Stories [0/2]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
CLOSED THROUGH SEPTEMBER, possibly beyond depending on how school goes

~

WRITING SAMPLES

Flight Rising stories:
* Homecoming, a story about a Tundra visiting his parents for the first time in a while.

* For Love and Flowers, a story of two Coatl boyfriends and the lengths they'll go for the winterbelle flower and its delicious jam.

Fanfiction:
* Some older examples of my fanfiction on my tumblr: Assorted fanfic shorts

* With the more polished fanfic also available on AO3: AO3 fic

~

WHAT I'LL WRITE

A 1000-2000(+) word story about any assortment of your dragons, OCs, or even fictional characters I'm familiar with (you'll have to check with me on this, as even if I know the characters I may not be comfortable writing them, but the dragons in my lair can give you an idea of some of the fandoms I'm in). Can also be a mix of any or all of the above.

However, your best bets for commissions I can do quickly and well are definitely dragons, or relationships between women (or both~).

Your story can be relationship-based (friendship, family, romantic relationships, enemies or rivals, human/oids with animal companions, you name it; just no NSFW since this is a T+ site and I have no way of verifying ages) or focus on another concept of your choosing. All I ask is that if you have a plot in mind, it be a simple one. Something you'd request for a 500 word story, not a 2000 one - because that's about how big the simplest ideas inevitably grow when I write!

The more information you give me about dragons or characters, including information/headcanon for their world if they're not FR characters, the more accurate your story will probably be. If you don't particularly care about that stuff, on the other hand, I can use my imagination with as much or as little as you want to give me!

It should take me about a week to write; if it takes longer than a week, I'll send you a status update so you know where I'm at. When I finish your story, I'll let you know, you can pay, and then I'll send you the story as a google document (like in this example), and let you check it over to see if you want changes. We'll go back and forth until you're happy with the final version, and then I'll upload it to AO3 and send you a link!

Dragon and OC stories can be reposted wherever you like, with a credit link. On the other hand, if you request fanfiction, I'd ask you not to repost the story, but if you'd like me to upload it to sites other than AO3 (like fanfiction.net or tumblr), I can do that too.

~

PRICING

60,000 45,000 treasure OR 120 90 gems OR possibly art trades if there's interest. Members of the Arcane flight get an additional 20% off.

~

SLOTS

CLOSED FOR NOW

FINISHED:
Shannen, 7/7, 4000+ words [x]
CLOSED THROUGH SEPTEMBER, possibly beyond depending on how school goes

~

WRITING SAMPLES

Flight Rising stories:
* Homecoming, a story about a Tundra visiting his parents for the first time in a while.

* For Love and Flowers, a story of two Coatl boyfriends and the lengths they'll go for the winterbelle flower and its delicious jam.

Fanfiction:
* Some older examples of my fanfiction on my tumblr: Assorted fanfic shorts

* With the more polished fanfic also available on AO3: AO3 fic

~

WHAT I'LL WRITE

A 1000-2000(+) word story about any assortment of your dragons, OCs, or even fictional characters I'm familiar with (you'll have to check with me on this, as even if I know the characters I may not be comfortable writing them, but the dragons in my lair can give you an idea of some of the fandoms I'm in). Can also be a mix of any or all of the above.

However, your best bets for commissions I can do quickly and well are definitely dragons, or relationships between women (or both~).

Your story can be relationship-based (friendship, family, romantic relationships, enemies or rivals, human/oids with animal companions, you name it; just no NSFW since this is a T+ site and I have no way of verifying ages) or focus on another concept of your choosing. All I ask is that if you have a plot in mind, it be a simple one. Something you'd request for a 500 word story, not a 2000 one - because that's about how big the simplest ideas inevitably grow when I write!

The more information you give me about dragons or characters, including information/headcanon for their world if they're not FR characters, the more accurate your story will probably be. If you don't particularly care about that stuff, on the other hand, I can use my imagination with as much or as little as you want to give me!

It should take me about a week to write; if it takes longer than a week, I'll send you a status update so you know where I'm at. When I finish your story, I'll let you know, you can pay, and then I'll send you the story as a google document (like in this example), and let you check it over to see if you want changes. We'll go back and forth until you're happy with the final version, and then I'll upload it to AO3 and send you a link!

Dragon and OC stories can be reposted wherever you like, with a credit link. On the other hand, if you request fanfiction, I'd ask you not to repost the story, but if you'd like me to upload it to sites other than AO3 (like fanfiction.net or tumblr), I can do that too.

~

PRICING

60,000 45,000 treasure OR 120 90 gems OR possibly art trades if there's interest. Members of the Arcane flight get an additional 20% off.

~

SLOTS

CLOSED FOR NOW

FINISHED:
Shannen, 7/7, 4000+ words [x]
@tifalockhart pinging myself so I don't lose this thread

Also, since I am new at this, any feedback re: pricing and so on is also very welcome!
@tifalockhart pinging myself so I don't lose this thread

Also, since I am new at this, any feedback re: pricing and so on is also very welcome!
Trying a 50% off special for the first buyer! Let me know if there's interest. :)
Trying a 50% off special for the first buyer! Let me know if there's interest. :)
@tifalockhart

Could I get a relation-ship based story? n.n

Plot bunny:

Zen wants more winterbelle jam. Kriem needs more winterbelle. An easy peasy hop over to The Southern Icefield and the Boreal Wood for a bit more, right? No, no, they don't need Entropy or any of the "battle trained" clan to come with them. They won't be fighting anything. Kriem knows where the flowers are. And have you seen how big Zen's eyes can get? Have you seen Kriem's? They got this.

The plot can be something else, or divert at some point if you prefer. This is just what I could first think of.

Dragons:

Zen is very animated and hits on everything that moves because Kriem doesn't really care if he does and is generally a ball of sunshine and pushes tea towards Kriem and makes cooing noises.

Kriem is the clan alchemist. He and Zen's portion of the lair is filled with gardens, and he makes a really awesome winterbelle jam (which he mostly makes for Zen). He is very quiet and sarcastic and is sometimes (un)intentionally rude. He also has a bad right shoulder. He can walk and run and fly and everything fine, he just gets tired faster and it's sore for a bit after.

To be honest, together they are just cute morons.
@tifalockhart

Could I get a relation-ship based story? n.n

Plot bunny:

Zen wants more winterbelle jam. Kriem needs more winterbelle. An easy peasy hop over to The Southern Icefield and the Boreal Wood for a bit more, right? No, no, they don't need Entropy or any of the "battle trained" clan to come with them. They won't be fighting anything. Kriem knows where the flowers are. And have you seen how big Zen's eyes can get? Have you seen Kriem's? They got this.

The plot can be something else, or divert at some point if you prefer. This is just what I could first think of.

Dragons:

Zen is very animated and hits on everything that moves because Kriem doesn't really care if he does and is generally a ball of sunshine and pushes tea towards Kriem and makes cooing noises.

Kriem is the clan alchemist. He and Zen's portion of the lair is filled with gardens, and he makes a really awesome winterbelle jam (which he mostly makes for Zen). He is very quiet and sarcastic and is sometimes (un)intentionally rude. He also has a bad right shoulder. He can walk and run and fly and everything fine, he just gets tired faster and it's sore for a bit after.

To be honest, together they are just cute morons.
an emperorz adopt by mem! they are an emperor dragon with a silver body, dark belly, peach mane, and pale blue eyes. they are wearing a soft pink flower crown, and are holding a rainbow pride flag and a wooden sword and shield. - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Shannen oh this sounds super fun! I will start writing immediately. :))))
@Shannen oh this sounds super fun! I will start writing immediately. :))))
@tifalockhart

Awesome! Thank you so much. n.n
@tifalockhart

Awesome! Thank you so much. n.n
an emperorz adopt by mem! they are an emperor dragon with a silver body, dark belly, peach mane, and pale blue eyes. they are wearing a soft pink flower crown, and are holding a rainbow pride flag and a wooden sword and shield. - restore hoardsold items.
@Shannen

Real quick, I realized I should double-check before presuming: by relationship-focused you mean you want them to be romantically involved, right? That's the gist I'm getting from your descriptions, hee, but I thought I'd better ask before starting.

And thank YOU for giving me an excuse to write more dragon stories!
@Shannen

Real quick, I realized I should double-check before presuming: by relationship-focused you mean you want them to be romantically involved, right? That's the gist I'm getting from your descriptions, hee, but I thought I'd better ask before starting.

And thank YOU for giving me an excuse to write more dragon stories!
@tifalockhart

They are romantically involved. Totally spaced out on clarifying that, sorry. Thank you for asking. n.n

All the dragon stories!
@tifalockhart

They are romantically involved. Totally spaced out on clarifying that, sorry. Thank you for asking. n.n

All the dragon stories!
@Shannen No problem! It sounded shippy (why else would Kriem mind who Zen hits on? Unless he's just a nosy nosy dragon) but I just wanted to make sure. Woooo I'm excited for the cute dragons boys in love :D

And now I'll stop replying and start writing!
@Shannen No problem! It sounded shippy (why else would Kriem mind who Zen hits on? Unless he's just a nosy nosy dragon) but I just wanted to make sure. Woooo I'm excited for the cute dragons boys in love :D

And now I'll stop replying and start writing!
"Cute dragons boys in love" may end up their tagline description at this rate because every time I look at it I giggle over how accurate it is.
"Cute dragons boys in love" may end up their tagline description at this rate because every time I look at it I giggle over how accurate it is.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page