Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crayonflight's Art Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Areolfos
Sorry I didn't ping you earlier... I responded to the tumblr message too quickly and didn't copy your username down >_
@Areolfos
Sorry I didn't ping you earlier... I responded to the tumblr message too quickly and didn't copy your username down >_
@Satyress The two glass pieces of Druidic and Beauty :) [img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/mintyfern/FR%20commissions/druidic.png[/img] [img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/mintyfern/FR%20commissions/beauty.png[/img] @Paleo And the cut-out of your gryphon Spadel ^_^ [img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/mintyfern/FR%20commissions/Paleo.png[/img]
@Satyress
The two glass pieces of Druidic and Beauty :)
druidic.png
beauty.png

@Paleo
And the cut-out of your gryphon Spadel ^_^
Paleo.png
@Safarii

OMG thank you so much, it is so cute! I'll definitely come back another time, thank you again!
@Safarii

OMG thank you so much, it is so cute! I'll definitely come back another time, thank you again!
d1f377512ab94133ec87da7d179a6aee-d5p5qo2.gif
@Safarii

They're so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! :D
@Safarii

They're so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! :D
@safarii
hi I sent you treasure and wasn't sure if you saw it since it hasn't been updated on the list! Just want to make sure it didn't get lost. D:
@safarii
hi I sent you treasure and wasn't sure if you saw it since it hasn't been updated on the list! Just want to make sure it didn't get lost. D:
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie
It's been updated :) I actually have my commission list in a notebook as well where I update it first, I just forgot to transfer the info! All fixed though ^_^
@Magpie
It's been updated :) I actually have my commission list in a notebook as well where I update it first, I just forgot to transfer the info! All fixed though ^_^
Thank you for saving me a spot, you aren't being annoying at all! I have just been so stupid busy these past two days so I forgot.

Okay so I love ALL OF THEM??? Especially the paper cut out. I don't know which dragons I want done, though, if you want to take a look through my lair and see if there are any that you are drawn to? :)
Thank you for saving me a spot, you aren't being annoying at all! I have just been so stupid busy these past two days so I forgot.

Okay so I love ALL OF THEM??? Especially the paper cut out. I don't know which dragons I want done, though, if you want to take a look through my lair and see if there are any that you are drawn to? :)
@Safarii Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Safarii Could I be added to your pinglist please?
wltdc9X.png
@Safarii

mind adding me to the pinglist?
@Safarii

mind adding me to the pinglist?
d1f377512ab94133ec87da7d179a6aee-d5p5qo2.gif
@Areolfos
Hmm I particularly like the colors of Charm, Reiri, Aurora, Juniper, Buzz, and Cedar. So maybe some of those? Let me know what you're thinking or if there's another dragon you want c:

@sempiternalSoma @Paleo
You've both been added to the pinglist
@Areolfos
Hmm I particularly like the colors of Charm, Reiri, Aurora, Juniper, Buzz, and Cedar. So maybe some of those? Let me know what you're thinking or if there's another dragon you want c:

@sempiternalSoma @Paleo
You've both been added to the pinglist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33