Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 15k sketches CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Flutterbree
yup! You'll take the last slot! :D
What would you like?
@Flutterbree
yup! You'll take the last slot! :D
What would you like?
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@JosephJoestar Honestly I don't have a particular dragon in mind. If you find a dragon in my lair that peaks your interest, I can expand on it if there's a particular way I'd prefer them portrayed!
@JosephJoestar Honestly I don't have a particular dragon in mind. If you find a dragon in my lair that peaks your interest, I can expand on it if there's a particular way I'd prefer them portrayed!
@Flutterbree [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2240375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22404/2240375_350.png[/img] [/url] Marcella is a pretty dragon~ She seems like she would be fun to draw!
@Flutterbree

2240375_350.png

Marcella is a pretty dragon~ She seems like she would be fun to draw!
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@JosephJoestar Marcella is one of three snappers in the clan. She enjoys their company, but isn't afraid to strike out on her own for some alone time. That isn't to say she's antisocial - she's one of the most warm-hearted dragons in the lair despite what she may look like on the outside!

I plan on buying a flameforger accent for her in the near future (the methane one). Could you possibly draw her with that on as well?
@JosephJoestar Marcella is one of three snappers in the clan. She enjoys their company, but isn't afraid to strike out on her own for some alone time. That isn't to say she's antisocial - she's one of the most warm-hearted dragons in the lair despite what she may look like on the outside!

I plan on buying a flameforger accent for her in the near future (the methane one). Could you possibly draw her with that on as well?
@Flutterbree
You mean glowing methane? Sure, that's no problem!
You can pay now or later :3
@Flutterbree
You mean glowing methane? Sure, that's no problem!
You can pay now or later :3
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
Do you do furries?
Do you do furries?
@JosephJoestar Expect payment in about 40 seconds~ ♥♥
@JosephJoestar Expect payment in about 40 seconds~ ♥♥
@Radioactivity

Yes I do actually, here's an example of some I did for this sketch shop, actually.

but unfortunately the slots for this shop are full right now. I can put you on a ping list and alert you when it's open, though!
@Radioactivity

Yes I do actually, here's an example of some I did for this sketch shop, actually.

but unfortunately the slots for this shop are full right now. I can put you on a ping list and alert you when it's open, though!
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
Cool, would you do that?
Cool, would you do that?
@Radioactivity
of course! :)
@Radioactivity
of course! :)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29