Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Trainer cards- [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@xxsnowyxxx

Er... Then does this one work? Or this one? (Sorry, I seem to be a problematic customer! >.> )

I'd like a signature version as well, so I'll be sending over 2k shortly.
@xxsnowyxxx

Er... Then does this one work? Or this one? (Sorry, I seem to be a problematic customer! >.> )

I'd like a signature version as well, so I'll be sending over 2k shortly.
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

Those are both animated, they can't be used at as I can't animate them yet. (I'm going to eventually).

I found a sprite of Riley w/ a transparent background, no worries!
@yumehisakawa

Those are both animated, they can't be used at as I can't animate them yet. (I'm going to eventually).

I found a sprite of Riley w/ a transparent background, no worries!
5S2hFjn.png
@xxsnowyxxx

Oh, they're animated? Huh, they don't move at all on my computer...

Ahaha, thanks. I'm glad you were able to find one.
@xxsnowyxxx

Oh, they're animated? Huh, they don't move at all on my computer...

Ahaha, thanks. I'm glad you were able to find one.
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa Don't worry about it~! I actually had a lot of fun creating your card, xD I create the background on the card myself, and it's based after the wind flight's homeland x3 I used the wind spinners and fly contraptions as references for the drawings I inserted, and there's the main wind flight color as the BG. I also put in some wind symbols in the back x3 Regular: IMAGE REMOVED Signature: (Test to see if it fits~!) [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/172/4/0/yumehisakawa__trainer_card___signature_by_xxsnowyxxx-d7ncn7f.png[/img]
@yumehisakawa

Don't worry about it~! I actually had a lot of fun creating your card, xD
I create the background on the card myself, and it's based after the wind flight's homeland x3
I used the wind spinners and fly contraptions as references for the drawings I inserted, and there's the main wind flight color as the BG. I also put in some wind symbols in the back x3

Regular:
IMAGE REMOVED
Signature: (Test to see if it fits~!)
yumehisakawa__trainer_card___signature_by_xxsnowyxxx-d7ncn7f.png
5S2hFjn.png
Hello friend! stumbled upon this and thought i could lend a helping hand with the lack of appropriately sized flight symbols. [img]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u525/HeartOfOcarina/flights_zps9f0b7c52.png[/img] feel free to use them if you wish, if not i apologize for sticking my nose in things. Really love the trainer cards btw, super cool and cute idea
Hello friend! stumbled upon this and thought i could lend a helping hand with the lack of appropriately sized flight symbols.

flights_zps9f0b7c52.png

feel free to use them if you wish, if not i apologize for sticking my nose in things. Really love the trainer cards btw, super cool and cute idea
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@SquidMage

ASDFGHJKL
STICK YOUR NOSE IN WHENEVER YOU WANT ;w; YOU'RE A /LIFE SAVER/
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you~!

@Yumehisakawa @FireShuken
I'll be making 2nd editiong of your cards with the lovely flight symbols SquidMage has supplied me with~!
@SquidMage

ASDFGHJKL
STICK YOUR NOSE IN WHENEVER YOU WANT ;w; YOU'RE A /LIFE SAVER/
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you~!

@Yumehisakawa @FireShuken
I'll be making 2nd editiong of your cards with the lovely flight symbols SquidMage has supplied me with~!
5S2hFjn.png
You're very welcome~ glad i could help owo
You're very welcome~ glad i could help owo
@SquidMage
I can create a free card for you if you like, as thanks ~!
I feel extremely rude saying this, but it seems the wind flight is missing in the flight symbols ;A;
@SquidMage
I can create a free card for you if you like, as thanks ~!
I feel extremely rude saying this, but it seems the wind flight is missing in the flight symbols ;A;
5S2hFjn.png
OwO

oops, lol. I should have noticed something was off when they ended up being even numbers... be right back with that wind flight. And it'd be super cool to have one! I'd like to make up my own trainer sprite though, so it'll take me a bit to get that. Sprite splicing takes so long ;u;
OwO

oops, lol. I should have noticed something was off when they ended up being even numbers... be right back with that wind flight. And it'd be super cool to have one! I'd like to make up my own trainer sprite though, so it'll take me a bit to get that. Sprite splicing takes so long ;u;
@SquidMage

Thank you so much >w<
Take however long you want! I've got a nature themed BG ready whenever you want x3
@SquidMage

Thank you so much >w<
Take however long you want! I've got a nature themed BG ready whenever you want x3
5S2hFjn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8