Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✦ Zuki's Microbe artShop [full]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Oriru
I wouldn't mind that, ofcourse!! * 3 *///// hopefully to finish things asap and open up soon!
Thank you for your interest!

[For anyone who would like to be added in the pinglist, please feel free to tell me! It might take a while if you don't mind waiting a little _(: D_....]
@Oriru
I wouldn't mind that, ofcourse!! * 3 *///// hopefully to finish things asap and open up soon!
Thank you for your interest!

[For anyone who would like to be added in the pinglist, please feel free to tell me! It might take a while if you don't mind waiting a little _(: D_....]
@moyazukini
No worries at all! :) Take as much time as you need. ^^ School works us all hard, completely understandable.
@moyazukini
No worries at all! :) Take as much time as you need. ^^ School works us all hard, completely understandable.
@moyazukini

I'd like to be added onto your ping list please! Your art is absolutely gorgeous. :'D
@moyazukini

I'd like to be added onto your ping list please! Your art is absolutely gorgeous. :'D
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Mios
Hello there _(: D___. .. . . .
......apparently i went my way and finished before i got your reply asjhdbasj---
> http://microbes-field.tumblr.com/post/96252866933
I hope this looks okay . .. really like his color palette /singletear--

@Rubellite
Hi there!
Thank you kindly, and yes ofcourse!
(btw your lair is gorgeous...hope you don't mind me friend-adding you! * 3 *//// )
@Mios
Hello there _(: D___. .. . . .
......apparently i went my way and finished before i got your reply asjhdbasj---
> http://microbes-field.tumblr.com/post/96252866933
I hope this looks okay . .. really like his color palette /singletear--

@Rubellite
Hi there!
Thank you kindly, and yes ofcourse!
(btw your lair is gorgeous...hope you don't mind me friend-adding you! * 3 *//// )
@moyazukini
hngngng, sorry for not answering your message, it was... late here and i just woke up. ; A ;
BUT HNGNGG, IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS, OMG.
/touches his face
like a little baby that has grown up to a handsome maaaaaan. ; 3 ;
and hnnnn, sorry for all the trouble again! i'm very, very happy with the result! and omg, you were really fast now
i hope you would let me commission you again sometime. ; A ;''
@moyazukini
hngngng, sorry for not answering your message, it was... late here and i just woke up. ; A ;
BUT HNGNGG, IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS, OMG.
/touches his face
like a little baby that has grown up to a handsome maaaaaan. ; 3 ;
and hnnnn, sorry for all the trouble again! i'm very, very happy with the result! and omg, you were really fast now
i hope you would let me commission you again sometime. ; A ;''
@Mios
agsfdgas it's ok---- i don't mind late replies don't worry __(: DDDDD /petpetpet (also good morning--)
....just that i got worried ...cause i was asking if he should be smiling or something else-- then i got carried away and finished the pic instead of waiting for your confirmation ashgdash
yes i should be doing hw instead but your boy was nice to draw so--/tear (it ok don't worry about it was just a light joke on my side ;D)
Yes, ofcourse! I'm usually open for commission after finishing a previous batch, just that i take whoever make a post first so.... _(: D_ /maybe i should be making a time period when it's gonna happen......../deepthought
Other than FR, i also do rl commission, just a side information there ;>

Anyhow, i'm glad you like it! Thank you for commissioning me!! * v */////
@Mios
agsfdgas it's ok---- i don't mind late replies don't worry __(: DDDDD /petpetpet (also good morning--)
....just that i got worried ...cause i was asking if he should be smiling or something else-- then i got carried away and finished the pic instead of waiting for your confirmation ashgdash
yes i should be doing hw instead but your boy was nice to draw so--/tear (it ok don't worry about it was just a light joke on my side ;D)
Yes, ofcourse! I'm usually open for commission after finishing a previous batch, just that i take whoever make a post first so.... _(: D_ /maybe i should be making a time period when it's gonna happen......../deepthought
Other than FR, i also do rl commission, just a side information there ;>

Anyhow, i'm glad you like it! Thank you for commissioning me!! * v */////
@moyazukini
ahhh, thank you! actually i would have said he should be smiling or something, lol. just because i imagine him as the typical happy-go-lucky and always smiling doggie, but i didn't say a word about that and i really like how you drew him / the result came out, sooooo, hngngngng. ♥ ; v ; pfffff, who needs homework
it's perfectly fine as it is!!! AND I WOULD COMMISSION YOU ASAP FOR REAL MONEY IF I HAD THE CASH, UGH. maybe someday... ; ^ ;

aaaand... uhm. could you maybe add me to the ping list again? u v u
@moyazukini
ahhh, thank you! actually i would have said he should be smiling or something, lol. just because i imagine him as the typical happy-go-lucky and always smiling doggie, but i didn't say a word about that and i really like how you drew him / the result came out, sooooo, hngngngng. ♥ ; v ; pfffff, who needs homework
it's perfectly fine as it is!!! AND I WOULD COMMISSION YOU ASAP FOR REAL MONEY IF I HAD THE CASH, UGH. maybe someday... ; ^ ;

aaaand... uhm. could you maybe add me to the ping list again? u v u
@Mios
Maybe one day i would have him again and he can be smiling kawaii doggie-kun hahaha /shot _(: > _
ikr let's throw all hw out the window and laze to the max ^ q ^^^^^^...... . . .. Orz...
Why yes! thank you for being interested again! * 3 */////

...And now is my turn to sleep haha it's 5am here _(: D_
Have a good day! * 3 *//// ♥
(btw i hope you won't mind me friend-adding you--)
@Mios
Maybe one day i would have him again and he can be smiling kawaii doggie-kun hahaha /shot _(: > _
ikr let's throw all hw out the window and laze to the max ^ q ^^^^^^...... . . .. Orz...
Why yes! thank you for being interested again! * 3 */////

...And now is my turn to sleep haha it's 5am here _(: D_
Have a good day! * 3 *//// ♥
(btw i hope you won't mind me friend-adding you--)
@moyazukini

Thank you! :3c

Friend? YES FRIENDZ i have absolutely 0 qualms with this
/rushes over and high-fives :'D
@moyazukini

Thank you! :3c

Friend? YES FRIENDZ i have absolutely 0 qualms with this
/rushes over and high-fives :'D
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Rubellite
/brofist-- !!
@Rubellite