Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Art for Sale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@hitagashi
Oh gosh happy (late) birthday! Thank you so much for your hard work and there is no need to rush at all. I hope you enjoy yourself to your fullest and I need to scrape a birthday present together.
@hitagashi
Oh gosh happy (late) birthday! Thank you so much for your hard work and there is no need to rush at all. I hope you enjoy yourself to your fullest and I need to scrape a birthday present together.
@kozakura I had a great birthday, actually! I got to eat a ton of not so healthy things and not feel bad. Also strawberry cake and ice cream. I love me some strawberries.

Thanks for the g i f t
I WASN'T EXPECTING IT BUT THANK YOU
@kozakura I had a great birthday, actually! I got to eat a ton of not so healthy things and not feel bad. Also strawberry cake and ice cream. I love me some strawberries.

Thanks for the g i f t
I WASN'T EXPECTING IT BUT THANK YOU
iOadmp2.png
bump bump you should buy their sweet art
bump bump you should buy their sweet art
@kozakura Here's the other two for the first dragon! [img]http://i.imgur.com/I2DqPBv.png[/img] Sorry I got lazy with his BG I couldn't figure out what to do and I don't remember what I'd planned either? [img]http://i.imgur.com/3XlJREK.png[/img] And Jin again!
@kozakura Here's the other two for the first dragon!

I2DqPBv.png
Sorry I got lazy with his BG I couldn't figure out what to do and I don't remember what I'd planned either?

3XlJREK.png
And Jin again!
iOadmp2.png
So it's been ten million years.... You all get an extra sketch. I've posted a link to the WIPs (all of them are at line art stage) I have of all the art. I'm so sorry for the delay. Either I'd forget, remember and lose my motivation, not have time, or just not have the motivation whatsoever.

@kozakura
YT6u0LS.png
HXbb0ua.png

@Drachenschwinge
yjDH9xN.png
HpkRodi.png

@MoonGoddess
HOSJXBN.png
I couldn't resist drawing Masha staring at a guy taller and about 300 years younger than her. Though she tries to convince everyone she's only barely over 700.

Here is the album for the line art of all the rest I have. Sorry it's not all done.

I think my love for Eredor, Jin, and Shiva are getting out of hand here. Also Drach, since Nemesis didn't have a design I just... made one up? So. She's fashionable so she needs to be fancy in my head.
So it's been ten million years.... You all get an extra sketch. I've posted a link to the WIPs (all of them are at line art stage) I have of all the art. I'm so sorry for the delay. Either I'd forget, remember and lose my motivation, not have time, or just not have the motivation whatsoever.

@kozakura
YT6u0LS.png
HXbb0ua.png

@Drachenschwinge
yjDH9xN.png
HpkRodi.png

@MoonGoddess
HOSJXBN.png
I couldn't resist drawing Masha staring at a guy taller and about 300 years younger than her. Though she tries to convince everyone she's only barely over 700.

Here is the album for the line art of all the rest I have. Sorry it's not all done.

I think my love for Eredor, Jin, and Shiva are getting out of hand here. Also Drach, since Nemesis didn't have a design I just... made one up? So. She's fashionable so she needs to be fancy in my head.
iOadmp2.png
@hitagashi Don't worry, I can be very patient :3

They look great, I especially love how you did Siren ♥
@hitagashi Don't worry, I can be very patient :3

They look great, I especially love how you did Siren ♥
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@hitagashi
OMG...i love how you did Jordan and Rhema....:DDDD
you made him look so protective....I LOVE IT. xDD

and LOL....Eredor does need some lovin....;)
xDD they should talk sometime...:P
@hitagashi
OMG...i love how you did Jordan and Rhema....:DDDD
you made him look so protective....I LOVE IT. xDD

and LOL....Eredor does need some lovin....;)
xDD they should talk sometime...:P
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Drachenschwinge I'm mostly done! I just have to color Nerween and Goldzahn and do your sketch (which is going to be Crocell). I'm glad you liked how I did Siren she's so great and I love her design. For now have a Nemesis. I might make a full ref page for her outfit if you want me to??? [img]http://i.imgur.com/uEccDsG.png[/img] @MoonGoddess Good to know you like it! I tried to make him look fondly protective so I'm glad that came out. I love Eredor so much. And they should! Masha needs... people she can talk at. Talking to people is too much effort when you're permanently a 13 and a half years old. Should have the rest up by the 5th!
@Drachenschwinge I'm mostly done! I just have to color Nerween and Goldzahn and do your sketch (which is going to be Crocell). I'm glad you liked how I did Siren she's so great and I love her design.

For now have a Nemesis. I might make a full ref page for her outfit if you want me to???
uEccDsG.png

@MoonGoddess Good to know you like it! I tried to make him look fondly protective so I'm glad that came out.
I love Eredor so much. And they should! Masha needs... people she can talk at. Talking to people is too much effort when you're permanently a 13 and a half years old.

Should have the rest up by the 5th!
iOadmp2.png
@kozakura I'm giving you your own comment here because jfc I draw too many things for you (I kid, I love all your babies). Prepare for repeating backgrounds. [img]http://i.imgur.com/viFIwPd.png[/img] Akacia [img]http://i.imgur.com/NVUDChm.png[/img] Viintas (presh bae) [img]http://i.imgur.com/EoDdCtw.png[/img] And Anying who is hella like whoa dang [s]he has special eyes[/s]
@kozakura I'm giving you your own comment here because jfc I draw too many things for you (I kid, I love all your babies).

Prepare for repeating backgrounds.

viFIwPd.png
Akacia

NVUDChm.png
Viintas (presh bae)

EoDdCtw.png
And Anying who is hella like whoa dang
he has special eyes
iOadmp2.png
@hitagashi Wow, Nemesis looks like a dangerous Lady *o*
@hitagashi Wow, Nemesis looks like a dangerous Lady *o*
2WRv2Ib.jpg