Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☕ The Shop of NuX [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@kozakura
Done! c:
@kozakura
Done! c:
@kozakura
http://hyrea.tumblr.com/post/94246185291/fr-commission
Here you are! Sorry about the wait. :'D
@kozakura
http://hyrea.tumblr.com/post/94246185291/fr-commission
Here you are! Sorry about the wait. :'D
@yvirbot ping list please?
@yvirbot ping list please?
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@yviebot ahh sorry typed it wrong v.v
@yviebot ahh sorry typed it wrong v.v
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@Hitsugaya
Added. Thanks for your interest :>
@Hitsugaya
Added. Thanks for your interest :>
@yviebot Are those slots open? Eyeballing that OP there.
@yviebot Are those slots open? Eyeballing that OP there.
@Selfishly
Oh yes, the slots are open now!

I'm a bit slow these days, but open to 2 more offers for those who don't mind a little wait. c:

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge @Azure @Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Bluedragon @Wilwari @shadowpup88 @Kibame @tifalockhart @Gh0stknife @Tweedledoom @Sacnite @MoonGoddess @Yandere @Hitsugaya

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to be removed from the ping list!
@Selfishly
Oh yes, the slots are open now!

I'm a bit slow these days, but open to 2 more offers for those who don't mind a little wait. c:

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge @Azure @Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Bluedragon @Wilwari @shadowpup88 @Kibame @tifalockhart @Gh0stknife @Tweedledoom @Sacnite @MoonGoddess @Yandere @Hitsugaya

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to be removed from the ping list!
@yviebot
would love a spot can make an offer over pm when I am at a computer and not on a tablet.
@yviebot
would love a spot can make an offer over pm when I am at a computer and not on a tablet.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
Hi! Don't worry, I'll be off for a while since I gotta head to bed.
You have some time to make a post still c:

That said, good night/day! /zzz
@Sacnite
Hi! Don't worry, I'll be off for a while since I gotta head to bed.
You have some time to make a post still c:

That said, good night/day! /zzz
@yviebot I would love another slot in that case. c:

[Character Ref] (*******.com/nelreference) Here's a sheet with stuff and things!

[Character Description] Nelrathyr is very easygoing, but also has a streak of petulance when things don't go her way. She can be a terrible sport, which stokes a certain (adorable) grouchiness. Most of the time is easy to be around, though.

[Additional Requests] UH IDK YET. I might think of something but for now I don't have anything specific in mind!

[Offer] I have a bunch of items, dragons, and currency I can toss at you in whatever proportions you'd like. We can chat about it in PMs if you decide to take my order!
@yviebot I would love another slot in that case. c:

[Character Ref] (*******.com/nelreference) Here's a sheet with stuff and things!

[Character Description] Nelrathyr is very easygoing, but also has a streak of petulance when things don't go her way. She can be a terrible sport, which stokes a certain (adorable) grouchiness. Most of the time is easy to be around, though.

[Additional Requests] UH IDK YET. I might think of something but for now I don't have anything specific in mind!

[Offer] I have a bunch of items, dragons, and currency I can toss at you in whatever proportions you'd like. We can chat about it in PMs if you decide to take my order!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18