Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Gijinka [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mochiii
Awesome! Add me to pinglist as well? ; v; Hopefully i can catch a slot in the future!
@mochiii
Awesome! Add me to pinglist as well? ; v; Hopefully i can catch a slot in the future!
@Kirobug np! and added ///
@Kirobug np! and added ///
@mochiii
ohhh I will check it out tomorrow * u *
@mochiii
ohhh I will check it out tomorrow * u *
@kozakura would if be ok if I did Nikolaj?///
@kozakura would if be ok if I did Nikolaj?///
@Mochiii
That's perfectly fine! In fact there's more on Nikolaj here and here if you want info on him, and otherwise most of the refs are on that thread. Just two things: Nikolaj's horns are actually white/grey-ish and not black, and he wears pearl earrings!

Do you want me to send payment now or later?
@Mochiii
That's perfectly fine! In fact there's more on Nikolaj here and here if you want info on him, and otherwise most of the refs are on that thread. Just two things: Nikolaj's horns are actually white/grey-ish and not black, and he wears pearl earrings!

Do you want me to send payment now or later?
@kozakura wahh thanks so much! and got it. I'll ping you when I finish and oh if possible send the payment now -- sorry had to make this a rule since i've had instances where people dont pay after receiving the art ; - ;
@kozakura wahh thanks so much! and got it. I'll ping you when I finish and oh if possible send the payment now -- sorry had to make this a rule since i've had instances where people dont pay after receiving the art ; - ;
@Mochiii Do you perhaps do human OC's?
@Mochiii Do you perhaps do human OC's?
@Rouin Yes I do!
@Rouin Yes I do!
@Mochiii could I be added to your ping list please? It looks like there's quite a few people ahead of me so just let me know when you open up again these are amazing
@Mochiii could I be added to your ping list please? It looks like there's quite a few people ahead of me so just let me know when you open up again these are amazing
@Mochiii
Thanks much! I've sent over the money~
@Mochiii
Thanks much! I've sent over the money~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8