Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mammu's doodles (closed)
1 2
@Mammu

Could I get a slot, please?
@Mammu

Could I get a slot, please?
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Kibame
Yes, of course, it's the last one for now.
If you do want it just let me know what dragon you'd like me to draw, friend uvu
@Kibame
Yes, of course, it's the last one for now.
If you do want it just let me know what dragon you'd like me to draw, friend uvu
@Mammu I'd love something of my boy, Rohan: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1743604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17437/1743604_350.png[/img] [/url] When would you like me to send the funds?
@Mammu

I'd love something of my boy, Rohan:

1743604_350.png

When would you like me to send the funds?
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Kibame
No problem, I'll get to drawing that beastly lookin' dragon (in the best way possible, damn your dragon is pretty) when I'm done with the two previous requests (might take a bit of time)
Since this is pay what you want it's probably easier to decide what you want to pay after you have the drawing
But if you want to, you can pay now. Or pay some now and give the dragon barista a little tip after if you think they did a better job than you expected.
Basically, it's all up to you.
@Kibame
No problem, I'll get to drawing that beastly lookin' dragon (in the best way possible, damn your dragon is pretty) when I'm done with the two previous requests (might take a bit of time)
Since this is pay what you want it's probably easier to decide what you want to pay after you have the drawing
But if you want to, you can pay now. Or pay some now and give the dragon barista a little tip after if you think they did a better job than you expected.
Basically, it's all up to you.
@Mammu

I'll wait to surprise you when you're done!
@Mammu

I'll wait to surprise you when you're done!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Nephilim here's your Outlaw Cowboy hats are my weakness I hope it turned out okay [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/162/1/d/third_comish_by_mammeth-d7lxxs2.png[/img] And I'm sorry about being so late, I do a lot of volunteer work these days so I was a bit busy P.S. If you want to colour it and want the .sai/.psd file, let me know
@Nephilim here's your Outlaw
Cowboy hats are my weakness I hope it turned out okay

third_comish_by_mammeth-d7lxxs2.png

And I'm sorry about being so late, I do a lot of volunteer work these days so I was a bit busy
P.S. If you want to colour it and want the .sai/.psd file, let me know
@Mammu

Eep! Thank you so much! He looks wonderful! The cowboy hat is great! I can understand how hard it is to draw those lol. And it's alright, it didn't matter how long it took (:

But thank you again! He looks great!
I'll be sending the treasure now.
@Mammu

Eep! Thank you so much! He looks wonderful! The cowboy hat is great! I can understand how hard it is to draw those lol. And it's alright, it didn't matter how long it took (:

But thank you again! He looks great!
I'll be sending the treasure now.
1 2