Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat's Digital Art Shop || On Break
1 2 3 4 5 6
@FishingCat Wow, that turned out well! :D

I'd like an image of wolf c: I only have a head reference, so you could use your aesthetic judgment/creativity to come up with something for the rest of the wolf if you feel that just brown looks too bare (maybe fade into a saddle-type marking, tailtip, or socks in a darker brown?). Position is entirely up to you. c:

If that would be too much, just a head would be fine as well. c:

Ref

Edit: woo, I see you've updated your front page with prices c: If I got her as a drawing instead of a sprite, that would still be 40k, plus 15k colored, shaded, and non-FR, that would be 55k total, correct?
@FishingCat Wow, that turned out well! :D

I'd like an image of wolf c: I only have a head reference, so you could use your aesthetic judgment/creativity to come up with something for the rest of the wolf if you feel that just brown looks too bare (maybe fade into a saddle-type marking, tailtip, or socks in a darker brown?). Position is entirely up to you. c:

If that would be too much, just a head would be fine as well. c:

Ref

Edit: woo, I see you've updated your front page with prices c: If I got her as a drawing instead of a sprite, that would still be 40k, plus 15k colored, shaded, and non-FR, that would be 55k total, correct?
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.

- Christina Rossetti, Who Has Seen the Wind?

@LuthienTinuviel The price I had set for Cattibries would have been about 50k+
If you want something smaller than that, I can deduct about 5-10k. C:

Do you want it as a pixel or a drawing?

I am actually feeling inspired to do a half-body drawing of him. Like his upper torso. His face is just so pretty. I feel like doing a full body might bring attention away from that. If you want, I can throw in a portrait drawing for free, along with the full body pixel/drawing. C:
@LuthienTinuviel The price I had set for Cattibries would have been about 50k+
If you want something smaller than that, I can deduct about 5-10k. C:

Do you want it as a pixel or a drawing?

I am actually feeling inspired to do a half-body drawing of him. Like his upper torso. His face is just so pretty. I feel like doing a full body might bring attention away from that. If you want, I can throw in a portrait drawing for free, along with the full body pixel/drawing. C:
agLMkbM.gifxnrk39.jpgtumblr_n9juy9YiaQ1r8mcino1_250.png
@FishingCat Either a pixel or a drawing would be great, whatever you're inspired to do c: And I'd love both a portrait and a full body :D Would 55k work, then? c:
@FishingCat Either a pixel or a drawing would be great, whatever you're inspired to do c: And I'd love both a portrait and a full body :D Would 55k work, then? c:
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

@LuthienTinuviel 55k would work fine C: I think I will do a drawing. And I already have done your portrait >< I was so inspired. You can send payment after I have posted your finished works here!
@LuthienTinuviel 55k would work fine C: I think I will do a drawing. And I already have done your portrait >< I was so inspired. You can send payment after I have posted your finished works here!
@FishingCat Oh wow x3 Sounds good!
@FishingCat Oh wow x3 Sounds good!
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

@LuthienTinuviel I am really sorry, I hope it looks alright. It turned out kind of sloppy since I was trying to get all my thoughts down on it right away. If you aren't satisfied, I can redo it! [img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/zkfh4y.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/14cwux4.jpg[/img]
@LuthienTinuviel I am really sorry, I hope it looks alright. It turned out kind of sloppy since I was trying to get all my thoughts down on it right away. If you aren't satisfied, I can redo it!
zkfh4y.jpg

14cwux4.jpg
@FishingCat Great Windsock, that's amazing! :D And very fast, too. c: No need to redo, they're so prettyyyyy *snatches the pictures and snuggles*
@FishingCat Great Windsock, that's amazing! :D And very fast, too. c: No need to redo, they're so prettyyyyy *snatches the pictures and snuggles*
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

@Snapdragon @Lag Sorry for spamming in on your alerts! I just wanted to tell you again I have not forgotten you guys! I received another commission that I will work on soon, then I will commence work on yours! Believe me, your wait and patience will be worth it C;

Also, I just had my baccalaureate this evening, and I am going to be very busy with graduation party attendances, so I may be slow with new orders. However, my shop is still open, and I promise to get to your orders ASAP, new or waiting!
So stop on by, check out my current art, set out an order, and I will see what I can do!

Also, for the next few orders (I haven't decided how many), You can name your price!
I am in the process of rearranging my pricings, as I am new to the currency here and not quite sure what everything is worth. So for all orders now, you are free to pay how much you feel your piece is worth. This also means I do not expect payment right away! C:
And this, hopefully, will give me some idea of what pricings I should label some of the pieces I make!
@Snapdragon @Lag Sorry for spamming in on your alerts! I just wanted to tell you again I have not forgotten you guys! I received another commission that I will work on soon, then I will commence work on yours! Believe me, your wait and patience will be worth it C;

Also, I just had my baccalaureate this evening, and I am going to be very busy with graduation party attendances, so I may be slow with new orders. However, my shop is still open, and I promise to get to your orders ASAP, new or waiting!
So stop on by, check out my current art, set out an order, and I will see what I can do!

Also, for the next few orders (I haven't decided how many), You can name your price!
I am in the process of rearranging my pricings, as I am new to the currency here and not quite sure what everything is worth. So for all orders now, you are free to pay how much you feel your piece is worth. This also means I do not expect payment right away! C:
And this, hopefully, will give me some idea of what pricings I should label some of the pieces I make!
@FishingCat
No problem! Take your time :3
@FishingCat
No problem! Take your time :3
L3t8ZMg.png
@Sacnite I hope this is alright, I loved making her so fluffy! Feel free to send payment whenever you are capable, and I can redo it or fix it to your liking. I have no set payment, so just do what you're comfortable with. Also, you might want to copy and paste the img url into another window, because it is rather large. If you want it resized, I can make it smaller [img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/30vevtk.jpg[/img]
@Sacnite I hope this is alright, I loved making her so fluffy! Feel free to send payment whenever you are capable, and I can redo it or fix it to your liking. I have no set payment, so just do what you're comfortable with.
Also, you might want to copy and paste the img url into another window, because it is rather large. If you want it resized, I can make it smaller

30vevtk.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6