Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Swordslush's Grotto} Pinglist ONLY
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Innisfree Okay, awesome! You've been added :)
@Innisfree Okay, awesome! You've been added :)
wDerBon.png
@Founder hey I've got the lines down for Peter so far, let me know what you think! Did I screw up his hat?

347we9y.jpg
@Founder hey I've got the lines down for Peter so far, let me know what you think! Did I screw up his hat?

347we9y.jpg
wDerBon.png
@swordslush Oh that's perfect :)! It's more or less supposed to be a cabby hat, so that looks great!
@swordslush Oh that's perfect :)! It's more or less supposed to be a cabby hat, so that looks great!
64514_s.gif
@Founder Awesome! And here's Elliot. I took liberties with cuffs on his pants, but if you'd rather I didn't it's a super easy fix.

2nlygly.jpg

I actually technically drew them on the same page to scale height correctly, so if you ever WANTED to make it look like they were standing together you could. I'll send you both versions once I'm done.
@Founder Awesome! And here's Elliot. I took liberties with cuffs on his pants, but if you'd rather I didn't it's a super easy fix.

2nlygly.jpg

I actually technically drew them on the same page to scale height correctly, so if you ever WANTED to make it look like they were standing together you could. I'll send you both versions once I'm done.
wDerBon.png
@swordslush Oh Elliot is perfect too! And the cuffed pants totally work. Though could you make the cuffs about half the size they are now?

And that'll be great if i ever decide to put them together x] Thank you!
@swordslush Oh Elliot is perfect too! And the cuffed pants totally work. Though could you make the cuffs about half the size they are now?

And that'll be great if i ever decide to put them together x] Thank you!
64514_s.gif
@Founder Okay, I think they're all ready! Hope I got the colors right. I did some experimental stuff with gradients to get the subtle ones in there.

2ush1g3.jpg
sctdw3.jpg
6o0cvd.jpg

Once you send payment I'll give you the full size images!
@Founder Okay, I think they're all ready! Hope I got the colors right. I did some experimental stuff with gradients to get the subtle ones in there.

2ush1g3.jpg
sctdw3.jpg
6o0cvd.jpg

Once you send payment I'll give you the full size images!
wDerBon.png
@swordslush That's so perfect! Sending payment now :)
@swordslush That's so perfect! Sending payment now :)
64514_s.gif
@Innisfree Pinging you! I've got some slots free if you're still interested! Tentatively reserved you one just in case.

~~

@ ALL -- I'm currently working on the rest of my commissions, but this is what I like to do in my free time and if you don't mind a few days' wait I'd love YER BESNESS
@Innisfree Pinging you! I've got some slots free if you're still interested! Tentatively reserved you one just in case.

~~

@ ALL -- I'm currently working on the rest of my commissions, but this is what I like to do in my free time and if you don't mind a few days' wait I'd love YER BESNESS
wDerBon.png
@swordslush
I'd love that slot! Two if possible and if you only take one commission per slot.
@swordslush
I'd love that slot! Two if possible and if you only take one commission per slot.
@Innisfree two is just fine! PM me details and what type you'd like :)
@Innisfree two is just fine! PM me details and what type you'd like :)
wDerBon.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15